September 2014 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:25 pm

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Hey guys! Happy September! This month will be a Relic collecting event! You can find Relics of one type, which is randomly selected when you obtain your first Relic, by feeding Pokémon, warming eggs, and adopting eggs throughout the month! The requirements are as follows: You must find at least 100 Relics to be able to win a prize at the end of the month. The prize eggs this month will be Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, which will be randomly determined when the eggs are given out at the end of the month! Enjoy, and good luck!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: The chances for finding Relics have been increased for the last few days of the month. Good luck at getting to 100!

Update #2: The September event will be continued through the 14th of October to allow users to continue to collect Relics and get enough for the prize, which I will remind you, you need 100 Relics to win this month's prize egg! Good luck and don't give up!

Update #3: The event is now ended, and prize eggs of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune have been given out accordingly! Enjoy!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Update #1: The chances for finding Relics have been increased for the last few days of the month. Good luck at getting to 100!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Update #2: The September event will be continued through the 14th of October to allow users to continue to collect Relics and get enough for the prize, which I will remind you, you need 100 Relics to win this month's prize egg! Good luck and don't give up!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Update #3: The event is now ended, and prize eggs of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune have been given out accordingly! Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.