November 2014 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:00 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

As mentioned in the October Event thread, the October Ghost raising event will be continued for another week to allow users to get their Ghosts to level 30 before giving out the prizes. Be sure to interact with the Ghosts on the Stats page to help out!

Happy November! This month's event is a Funfest Mission event! You can read the page for more information, but it's basically a big group effort every day for everyone to get a prize! The more you help, the more likely it is that you'll all receive Pass Orbs in order to win the prize egg at the end of the month!

Also in November, Poliwager (the main site) is turning 6 years old on November 27, as well as that day being Thanksgiving, just as it was when Poliwager was born! So, happy birthday to Poliwager, and that day, there will be a multiplier on the Adoptables, as well as an Event Ticket for Regigigas! Enjoy, and I hope you celebrate with us here!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: Thundurus and Tornadus have been given out as prizes for users with 5 or more Pass Orbs during this month! Good luck next month!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

DarthPhoenix
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by DarthPhoenix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Good luck to everyone participating ^-^.
"The Force is strong with this one..."

chriz
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by chriz » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:36 pm

sweet

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:02 am

Update #1: Thundurus and Tornadus have been given out as prizes for users with 5 or more Pass Orbs during this month! Good luck next month!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.