Lottery Winners

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by critter141151 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:24 am

Obviously you don't have to post if you don't want to, but since it's a new function on the site and the second one is about to be announced I thought it'd be nice to start a thread on who won it since to my knowledge it isn't really announced unless you won it.

I won the first one which was for a Victini on January 6th!
Slix wrote:I actually thought about making it visible to others to see who won, but I didn't want it to cause any flame wars or anything like that. I am ok with this thread though, just wanted to remind you all to keep it civil in here (don't post stuff like "How did you win?! I entered 100 times! I hate you!"). Thanks! :)
Yeah, that's why I assumed it was kept anonymous, but I figured if people did feel like sharing then they would have a chance to and if they didn't then they don't have to. c:
Last edited by critter141151 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:36 pm

I actually thought about making it visible to others to see who won, but I didn't want it to cause any flame wars or anything like that. I am ok with this thread though, just wanted to remind you all to keep it civil in here (don't post stuff like "How did you win?! I entered 100 times! I hate you!"). Thanks! :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#3 Post by smallboy11 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:16 am

I won the most recent one which was an Uxie! Please click it, it's in my signature :D
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by Vaporized » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:58 pm

yeah, the only legend i won is an uxie

anyways, how many tickets did you guys buy for rayquaza? xd

firepiplup

#5 Post by firepiplup » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:35 pm

I just won the Tornadus lottery, but how do I claim it? It says to go to the Adopt page to claim the ticket and to get the egg, but I'm really confused. >.<

EDIT: I'm still not sure how to get the ticket, but I found the egg at some point. :/

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:40 pm

You don't need to do anything to claim the ticket for the Lottery. The Event Tickets are for special days in the year that certain Pokemon will be given out (such as Halloween Spiritomb, which has been given out on October 31 for the past few years), in which you redeem the ticket and the egg is placed in the Adopt page for you to find. The egg simply is placed in the Adopt page for you to find in the case of other event Pokemon, like the Lottery Ticket winners' Pokemon, and Groudon from Mt. Chimney, for example, without the need to redeem anything.

Hope that clears up the confusion! :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.