Pokémon Direct on February 26/27th!

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:08 pm

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ ... is-friday/

For those in the North American region, it's on Friday, 7 am PT. For me it's 9 am. Check your time zone here!

Any ideas what they might be announcing for the 20th anniversary? I'm hoping Gen 7, honestly. Pokémon GO details would be nice too!

All I know is I'm waking up early that day and I'm gonna be posting all about it once I hear what they're announcing!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:12 am

Pokemon titles and logos got leaked from official trademarks
Pokemon Sun and Moon

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:03 am

Honestly even taking out the fact the names were leaked and I knew them going into the direct, this was kind of a letdown. All we know is there are new games coming later this year. What are the mascots? Do they include new Pokemon? New generation? Do they take advantage of the New 3DS hardware?

I hope yes for all of those questions, personally. But we'll see. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

diarkia124
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by diarkia124 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:22 am

I'm pretty sure Game Freak did this to build up speculation and hype, although we got a ton of information when X and Y was first announced.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.