Redesigned My Pokémon Page

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon May 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Hey everyone! I've been working hard on something new for you all, and today it's finished! Check out the new My Pokémon page, completely redesigned with a few new features as well. Here are some of the highlights:
  • New design showing more clearly your eggs, Party Pokémon, and your Pokémon (sorted by whatever view you have selected).
  • 6 Pokémon or eggs across the page, in nice rows.
  • Each Pokémon now shows its location right from the main My Pokémon page.
  • Drop down options for Stats, Nickname, Move, and Release, with the nickname option bringing up a popup to type a new nickname into.
  • Scalable for larger and smaller screen sizes (from about 1300px wide to 2100px wide), with the table elements changing sizes accordingly.

Enjoy, and be sure to post here with any issues you might have with the page, or any other suggestions to work on!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Audrey729
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: I live in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. Don't worry about me, we have plenty of hot spots out here

#2 Post by Audrey729 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:56 am

I have a suggestion... for the Pokédex, could you please make it so that it store Pokémon that you at least have had? So if I give one of my Pokémon away, I could still have it in the Pokédex? Thanks!
This is my huge signature of pokemon, but at least I finally got that Mewtwo!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.