May 2016 Event!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun May 01, 2016 12:11 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Hey guys! It's May! To help promote and celebrate and inspire some awesome writing for the Spring Fan Fiction Contest, it's time for another Shiny Hunt! By the end of May, you'll need to hatch a shiny Oddish to win an event egg! It might be another 6th generation legendary this time around. ;) Every weekend will be a multiplier to help you hatch eggs faster! Be sure to also post your egg image codes on forums and sites you might be on to help get views and egg steps for your eggs!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • There will be as many of each event Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, so keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: Event eggs, Xerneas, have been given out to the users that have hatched a Shiny Oddish! Check the Event page to see if you've won a Xerneas!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

LordStumpy
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by LordStumpy » Sun May 01, 2016 9:59 am

Eyy, I guess I have to halt my Shiny Pidgey hunt for a while x'D Good luck to any and all who decide to participate. As for the Fan Fiction Contest, I still need to get working on that xP Good luck to everyone competing for that as well ^~^

Nitra999
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Antarctica, where I have enough internet access to regularly go online.

#3 Post by Nitra999 » Sat May 14, 2016 5:37 am

Did I do it?
I really missed this place.
Image ImageImage
Click on them if you want to, but if you see this then you've already helped.
Thanks!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Tue May 31, 2016 11:53 pm

Update #1: Event eggs, Xerneas, have been given out to the users that have hatched a Shiny Oddish! Check the Event page to see if you've won a Xerneas!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.