Rules

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
Nitra999
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Antarctica, where I have enough internet access to regularly go online.

#1 Post by Nitra999 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:34 pm

Is there a "Rules Page" for Adoptables? There are some topics that don't really seem clear to my friends and I about some parts of the game.

Edit: For example, what about autoclickers? Some of my friends believe they shouldn't be allowed because that's not the point in clicking, and others believe they should be allowed, because it doesn't matter who does the clicks, just that they're done.
I really missed this place.
Image ImageImage
Click on them if you want to, but if you see this then you've already helped.
Thanks!

Audrey729
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: I live in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. Don't worry about me, we have plenty of hot spots out here

#2 Post by Audrey729 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Hmm... try asking Slix again
This is my huge signature of pokemon, but at least I finally got that Mewtwo!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:04 pm

I forgot to reply. :lol:

Most of what you're looking for is found here: http://poliwager.net/adopt/faq.php

And the rest, for the forums, can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Nitra999
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Antarctica, where I have enough internet access to regularly go online.

#4 Post by Nitra999 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Thank you! That answers quite a bit.
Image ImageImage
Thanks!

Audrey729
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: I live in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. Don't worry about me, we have plenty of hot spots out here

#5 Post by Audrey729 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:49 pm

He was just wondering because, well, Superloach, one of our good friends uses an autoclicker to click people's Pokémon to earn money rather than clicking them by himself. Just wanted to let you know...
This is my huge signature of pokemon, but at least I finally got that Mewtwo!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:14 pm

Well, as mentioned in the FAQ page, clicking sites aren't allowed, however, if you post the Pokémon's image on a site and other people go click it, that's ok. Clicking sites like where random people just "spam click" the links, isn't allowed (while that's not really an issue anyway, since you have to be logged in to click anything anyway, but you get the idea).

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Superloach

#7 Post by Superloach » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Yeah, used one a couple of times, not sure if it's okay. :? Couldn't find any rules about it, but I'll stop if one is added or if Slix tells me to (although he should add a rule about it if it's not okay :roll: ).

I think Slix misunderstood... it's a desktop program that will emulate repeated clicking on all of a user's pokemon by just clicking on the "Feed" link over and over again (it's really useful on tpf :P)

yeah, about 750ms page load time for me, so clicking once every 750ms on the feed link. is that okay?

evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#8 Post by evergreenn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:19 am

Well, as mentioned in the FAQ page, clicking sites aren't allowed.
Please read the other responses before asking such questions. Slix answered your question already.

In addition, please read the Rules, as not double posting is one of them. If you have more to add, use the 'edit' button.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:07 pm

Maybe my answer was unclear, using a site or program that automates clicking is not allowed.

The idea of the site should be fair to all, and using something like that makes obtaining money easier, etc. I know this was an honest question, but in the future, using something similar to this could result in some type of punishment (warning, banning). Thanks for your cooperation!

EDIT: As an update, I changed the text for the FAQ page to make more sense along what I described here in this thread.

Nitra999
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#10 Post by Nitra999 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Thank you for clarifying.
Image ImageImage
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.