What is your favorite Pokémon?

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:38 pm

We used to have this thread before, but all of them died. Which Pokémon is your favorite?

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Vibez

#2 Post by Vibez » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:00 am

It can be a hard decision half the time when you take in good stats! Hahaha I love Dragonair's move Dragon Rush but the accuracy makes me mad, maybe I have bad luck but in SoulSilver he could not land the attack hahaha.. but then again I love the aggressive appearance of Garchomp and the fact he cannot be taken down easily by Electric or poison types.

Overall, his concept art is dope! I mean look at that thing, it's a land shark. (: hahaha, I was always jealous of Cynthia's Garchomp. :b

Asha
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by Asha » Mon May 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Quilava is my favourite followed closely followed by Flareon :)

My Adoptable Army

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by KetsuekiR » Tue May 10, 2016 10:34 am

Mega Gardevoir! SHINY Mega Gardevoir! Besides an amazing design whose shiny version is pretty much the best shiny ever, Gardevoir boasts amazing stats and can steamroll entire teams, and is a common sight in VGC and OU teams. Then again, I just love Gardevoir for it's deisgn (well, Mega Gardevoir, shiny more so than not). :p

Nitra999
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Antarctica, where I have enough internet access to regularly go online.

#5 Post by Nitra999 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:57 pm

I like Ralts and its evolutions, because Ralt's Emerald sprite was, in my opinion, the BEST.
I really missed this place.
Image ImageImage
Click on them if you want to, but if you see this then you've already helped.
Thanks!

Audrey729
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: I live in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. Don't worry about me, we have plenty of hot spots out here

#6 Post by Audrey729 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:53 am

I like, for Legendaries, Latias/Latios. For starters, I like Squirtle, and for ones that you catch, I really really like Abra and its evolutions. KADABRA IS AMAZING!
This is my huge signature of pokemon, but at least I finally got that Mewtwo!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.