Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#41 Post by Slix » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:10 am

The Pokédex has been updated to include evolution information for each species (what level they can evolve, what item it needs, and so on)!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#42 Post by Slix » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:20 am

A few new site stats have been added to the Stats page:
  • Most users online in a day
  • Total Game Coins for all users
  • Total Poster presses for all users

Note that the stat for most users online in a day is not retroactive, so it will likely be pretty inaccurate for a few days/weeks, just like the most Pokemon adopted in a day stat was when it was added. Let's get that number up! Enjoy the new stats!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#43 Post by Slix » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:43 pm

We've broken 10,000,000 total interactions on Poliwager Adoptables! To celebrate, tomorrow (January 26, 2016) will be a 3x multiplier!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#44 Post by Slix » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:12 pm

The Mobile site has been updated with some tweaks for usability as well as adding the notifications bar to the top of the page which shows how many eggs you have, any messages you have, and when you're able to visit Mt. Chimney, Underwater, and play the Legendary Number Game and water your Berries again.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#45 Post by Slix » Thu May 26, 2016 1:51 am

The Shop has been updated in a bit of a drastic way! New features include being able to see the description for an item without hovering on the item's image, and buying and selling in bulk! Simply click the buy/sell button and enter an amount to buy or sell of the item you selected and it'll make buying and selling much quicker! In addition to this, the page has a cleaner look to it, and each category of item is separated for easy viewing. I also took this opportunity to rename the Shop to Poké Mart, to closer match the Pokémon game series. Enjoy, and let me know if there are any bugs with the new update!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#46 Post by Slix » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:23 pm

The Mobile site has been updated to include backend data for Funfest Missions and Relic Event support finally. I also updated the Level Up page with some minor usability tweaks. In addition, the Funfest and Game Corner Poster pages are now mobile compatible. Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#47 Post by Slix » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:38 pm

There is now a dedicated Tweet button for Pokémon on their Levelup page. Pressing this button brings up a Twitter post page with some text allowing you to easily share your Pokémon on Twitter with others. These links are enhanced with Twitter's inline summary cards, showing (and gaining you a view!) your Pokémon image to your Twitter followers! Try it out! Let me know if there are any issues with any of this, but otherwise, enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#48 Post by Slix » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:56 pm

I've made some adjustments to how much soot and Pearls you need to get a Red Orb and a Blue Orb, respectively. You now need to obtain 100,000 soot for a Red Orb, and 100 Pearls for a Blue Orb. This was done to make it a little easier to get Kyogre, and a little harder to get (multiple) Groudon.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#49 Post by Slix » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:46 pm

I've finally adjusted the Pokémon from Generations 1 - 5 that had their types changed to Fairy types in Generation 6. They now have the appropriate types!

In addition, the Wild Snorlax page has been redesigned, and now includes a feature to allow you to feed many berries at once! This page has also made its debut on the mobile site as well, so be sure to check it out while you're on the go!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#50 Post by Slix » Tue May 16, 2017 9:31 pm

The Pokédex page has been updated to support the mobile site, as well as now having anchor tags in place if you click on the "Show Top 100 By Total Clicks or Views", it'll position the page to show that section at the top of the page. You can test this by going to this page, for example. Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.