Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#51 Post by Slix » Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 pm

Eggs now have different sprites depending on how far along hatched they are. You can see them on any page that shows an egg, including their Stats page on the My Pokémon page, the Level Up page, or users' Profile pages.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#52 Post by Slix » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:37 pm

The Legendary Number Game has been tweaked slightly to allow you to play the game without needing an open egg slot to play or win. This means that if you do win the game, your egg will be placed in the Adopt page, just like how other site events are done.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#53 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:53 pm

The My Pokémon page has been changed slightly to show your Poké Walker Pokémon at the top of the My Pokémon list, so you can always see it quickly at a glance.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#54 Post by Slix » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:54 pm

You are now able to change your Status Message from any page! Click the little "..." icon in the upper left corner of the site and a pop-up dialog will appear to let you change your Status Message. Please note that the same 50 character limit applies here. Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#55 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:15 pm

You are now able to select "View Pokédex" from the dropdown for your Pokémon on the My Pokémon page, to take you directly to the Pokédex page for that Pokémon. Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#56 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:49 am

Users' Journals are now visible at the top of their Profile pages! Go edit your Journal and see how it looks!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#57 Post by Slix » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:34 pm

Starting now, Poliwager Adoptables Pokémon or egg images that are posted on Poliwager Forums will receive an extra 25% experience or egg steps from being viewed!

This applies to each of the image codes, including the [adopt/2/3/eggs] codes that are visible from the My Pokémon page for Pokémon or eggs. You can get your image codes easily for your egg image codes here, or your Party Pokémon image codes here.

Be sure to edit your Signature here on Poliwager Forums to include your eggs and Pokémon and post around on the Forums! Every time someone else reads your posts, you'll get a view, and experience for your Pokémon!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#58 Post by Slix » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:59 pm

The Game Corner Battle Hideout will now hold battles twice a month, on the 14th and 28th of the month! Enter for 1,000 Game Coins as usual.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#59 Post by Slix » Tue May 08, 2018 3:07 pm

The Level Up page has been reworked to have more efficient code. If you encounter any bugs with interacting with Pokémon, please let me know!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#60 Post by Slix » Thu May 10, 2018 12:04 pm

The Shop Inventory mechanics have been slightly altered on the server side. If you experience any bugs with any items at all please let me know!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.