Dunsparce Appreciation Month Contest! [Vote Now!]

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:17 pm

The Submissions are over! Please vote here for your favorite design!

The voting is over and the winner has been chosen!

Thank you so much for everyone who entered, voted, and enjoyed seeing the wonderful artwork! You can purchase the Dunsparce t-shirt here!

Dunsparce Appreciation Month Contest!

Hello!

We are doing something new this year, leading up to April, which is Dunsparce Appreciation Month. We are doing an art contest! The winner will be chosen by you - the members of Poliwager!

What do I win?

The winner gets their design on a T-Shirt, and will receive a special one in the mail soon after the event ends! Plus, as an added bonus, the winner will also receive a Shiny Dunsparce on Poliwager Adoptables.

How do I enter?

Simple make a design using this template, and save it as a .png file. Make sure your file stays as 5000x5000 pixels before you export it. Upload the file here as an Attachment, and say "I'm entering!" in the post. Also, make sure that your design does not say "Dunsparce" directly on it anywhere, as we don't want any copyright infringement. ;) Other than that, feel free to have fun with your design! Make it as silly, as cute, or as detailed as you want!

When does it end?

You can submit your entries for the contest until April 7, 2019. There will then be a voting period from April 8th - April 15th, where you can vote for your favorite design. The winner will then be announced on April 16th!

The Contest has been extended a few more weeks, until the midnight of April 21st! Make sure to enter soon to be eligible! The voting period will be from April 22nd - April 29th, and the winner will be announced on April 30th!

~~~~~

We would greatly "appreciate" it if you shared this contest with your friends, on social media, and anywhere else across the internet! We know there are many talented artists out there and we want to see their work! We hope you enter our Dunsparce Appreciation Month Contest! We want this to be a fun community event for all of us! Share your favorite Dunsparce-related things here as well. :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

AuthorAlex97
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#2 Post by AuthorAlex97 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:09 pm

DUNSPARCE!!!!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image

dunsparce
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by dunsparce » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:48 am

Hello hello! Every month is Dunsparce appreciation month for me, so I was excited when I was shown this site and this contest! (-)vv(-)

I was wondering what the color of the shirt would be? It may impact how I color the design I want to submit. Thanks so much!

If you are reading this, I hope you have a magical day! (-)vv(-)

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:35 am

dunsparce wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:48 am Hello hello! Every month is Dunsparce appreciation month for me, so I was excited when I was shown this site and this contest! (-)vv(-)

I was wondering what the color of the shirt would be? It may impact how I color the design I want to submit. Thanks so much!
Welcome!

We should be able to make the shirt with many different color options. So try to make your design work on lighter or darker backgrounds to make it work well for any! Of course, if you design something that only really works on a lighter shirt like yellow or white, that’s ok too! We’ll make it work. :)

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#5 Post by Icefox101 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 pm

Slix, I wanted to join the contests, but for some strange reason, my email isn't working, and I can't download the template for some strange reason.
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Icefox101 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 pm Slix, I wanted to join the contests, but for some strange reason, my email isn't working, and I can't download the template for some strange reason.
It should open just fine if you click the link on a computer. Try this link and press Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hl08YR ... sp=sharing

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:02 pm

The Contest has been extended a few more weeks, until the midnight of April 21st! Make sure to enter soon to be eligible! The voting period will be from April 22nd - April 29th, and the winner will be announced on April 30th!

Also, please enjoy my lovely attempt at the art-ing. (This isn't an official entry, but I made it for fun to join in the fun!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DarkerHearts
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#8 Post by DarkerHearts » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:09 pm

I think the forum hates me, or this event does ಥ_ಥ

I may have to send you my picture through Discord PM, Slix. My phone won't even let me post it here either.
FtM Pride
My Pokès

🌺🏳️‍🌈🌺
My Life So Far
My life has changed a lot, since I was here last.
So far, I've had my heart broken, family & friend issues, surgery; to remove an infected jaw/wisdom tooth, and finally; I have begun my transition into a male.
Yes, I have had a busy life since I've been gone; but, I am glad hat I am back once again.

AuthorAlex97
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#9 Post by AuthorAlex97 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Alright, I think my entry is FINALLY done! (If this is too many colors, that's totally fine, I can edit it down to just a couple)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:02 pm

AuthorAlex97 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:42 pm Alright, I think my entry is FINALLY done! (If this is too many colors, that's totally fine, I can edit it down to just a couple)

This is awesome! Do you have a copy that is 5000x5000 pixels?

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.