50,000 Posts!

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:30 pm

Poliwager Forums has just reached a total of 50,000 posts!

According to the site stats, that means on average we have had about 16 posts per day since we transitioned to the current site domain in November 2010. Naturally, that means there were probably thousands of posts we lost in the move back in 2010, but that just means we've hit 50,000 posts already, and now it's official here too!

Poliwager Forums is also about to turn 10 years old, on April 10th, 2019, so what a better time for a big milestone! Let's aim toward 100,000 next!

Let's celebrate!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

DarkerHearts
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by DarkerHearts » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Holy crudzilla, now that is what I call too much posting.
Nah, jk jk!

Maybe, by the end of the year; like around September, the Forums will reach 100k posts
FtM Pride
My Pokès

🌺🏳️‍🌈🌺
My Life So Far
My life has changed a lot, since I was here last.
So far, I've had my heart broken, family & friend issues, surgery; to remove an infected jaw/wisdom tooth, and finally; I have begun my transition into a male.
Yes, I have had a busy life since I've been gone; but, I am glad hat I am back once again.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:08 pm

SO COOL, I love being a part of this community.

DarkerHearts
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by DarkerHearts » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Same though Crash, I had to leave for like awhile since I was dealing with life and I literally just came back again.
\(^o^)/
FtM Pride
My Pokès

🌺🏳️‍🌈🌺
My Life So Far
My life has changed a lot, since I was here last.
So far, I've had my heart broken, family & friend issues, surgery; to remove an infected jaw/wisdom tooth, and finally; I have begun my transition into a male.
Yes, I have had a busy life since I've been gone; but, I am glad hat I am back once again.

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#5 Post by KOBY15 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:54 am

Yaaaaaaay! It's always fun to see a Poliwager milestone! Especially one that's so impressive!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.