Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#11 Post by I love squirtle line » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:16 am

I think that the way that the ledgendaries form will change and you will get them somehow at some point and they seem pretty cool and powerful but I do think that the scarlet one is overdesigned. But also have you noticed that the region name is Paldia! That's what it said in the trailer! I'm so glad that we now know what the official region name is. Though if you break up the word pal is friend and dia is goddess. Freind goddess?
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#12 Post by NovariusHaze » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:53 am

If you noticed in the trailer, the legendaries aren’t as flashy and are quadruped. They are most likely in a week form that you can only use for transport and probably unlock the techniques to use the other transportation forms.

At the climax of the game, you will probably fully upgrade the legendary so they look like the Box Art and then you can catch them. Even then, using legendaries as transport is cool. Team Violet!

Also new trailer this Sunday. Very excited.

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#13 Post by I love squirtle line » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:10 pm

NovariusHaze wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:53 am If you noticed in the trailer, the legendaries aren’t as flashy and are quadruped. They are most likely in a week form that you can only use for transport and probably unlock the techniques to use the other transportation forms.

At the climax of the game, you will probably fully upgrade the legendary so they look like the Box Art and then you can catch them. Even then, using legendaries as transport is cool. Team Violet!

Also new trailer this Sunday. Very excited.
Good theory. In the new trailer it shows a possible present form or pre evolution of the ledgendaries. Team violet!
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#14 Post by Slix » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:35 pm

The new games are less than a week away! Who is excited? I'm getting Scarlet I think, day one!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Corvie
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#15 Post by Corvie » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:26 am

I ended up getting Violet :) I really love the story, and the characters are so loveable! Arven is my favorite character :D
:politoed: corvie - she/her, they/them - canadian :politoed:

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#16 Post by I love squirtle line » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:00 pm

Has anyone finished their living dex? Or at least Pokedex? Or at least the entirety of the post game? Or gotten their first shiny?
I got my first shiny but haven't done any of the other things it was my first houndour in this game I named it Ra and evolved it and now its level 68 and all caught up with the rest of my team except for my legendary that is level 78.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#17 Post by Oshi » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:36 am

Ah pssh I'll never play a game while it's new. So I'm gonna hold off on this pokemon game for a good bit.

So anyways I got the new fire emblem game that came our a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.