Pokemon Cafe Mix!

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#41 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:26 pm

I've encountered this problem when I started as well, I decided to make a team and had set it to where people can join and I don't need to approve it (so they can start doing orders and immediately contribute to the team), but after the first event they haven't been on for team events. The team events are incredibly difficult to obtain the Pokemon that is visiting for the event, and I haven't played in about a month either so I can't exactly help you with the team order event this go around mainly cause I haven't been playing in the past month. The only time I was able to get the event Pokemon all by myself was the very first one they had with Snorlax, but that was just barely cause I was playing a super lot. Thank you for posting though, I hope this helped clarify you about the team events!!

P.S. If you want to add an image when you're done typing up your post (on the web browser version) click preview and there should be a tool option to add images. Hope this helps as well! Welcome to the forums!!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.