Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#71 Post by Slix » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:22 pm

The Pokédex now shows how many of each generation's Pokémon you've obtained so far. In addition, from the Profile page for any user, you can now click "View User's Pokédex" and see their Pokédex completion on the Pokédex page. An example can be found here: https://poliwager.net/adopt/dex.php?user=Slix.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#72 Post by Slix » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:35 pm

I made some improvements to the backend of how a lot of the site functions, so you might notice some speed improvements doing things around the site. Let me know if there are any problems.

You are also now able to use your RSE Floor Mat items to decorate your Room! Enjoy!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#73 Post by Slix » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:44 pm

You are now able to use a new signature image code, the Large Badge Image With Room! You can get the codes for it from any Pokémon's page by clicking "Show Image Codes", or by going to the My Pokémon page and clicking "Get Image Codes" for your Eggs or Party Pokémon.

You can see an example here:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#74 Post by Slix » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:31 pm

If you obtain the Regigigas egg from the Legendary Number Game, you will now obtain a new Big Wailord Doll and a Big Relicanth Poster that can be used to decorate your Room. These have been given out retroactively to anyone who completed Regigigas in the past as well, so go check your Room if you did!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#75 Post by Slix » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:29 pm

The Pal Pad page has been tweaked and a few features have been added. Users on this page will show their Room character next to their name, just like on the Online page. Also, a green online indicator will appear next to anyone's name who has been online today.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#76 Post by Slix » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:23 pm

You can now find additional items while exploring Mt. Chimney, or diving Underwater! These items can be sold for a little bit of extra Poké Dollars to use toward buying other items or spending them in the Lottery Corner.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#77 Post by Slix » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:43 pm

The Bug Catching Contest has had some minor changes to how they work. Now, a Pokémon that is eligible for the contest does not need to be in your Party to be judged on Saturday. This should hopefully help if you hatch an egg right before it ends or you forgot to add it to your Party. There may be additional changes made in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#78 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:39 pm

The Bug Catching Contest will now last for a total of 12 days, from Tuesday to the following Saturday. This will hopefully allow ample time for completing some of the more challenging Bug Catching Contests! As always, please let me know if there are any issues with the new system.

The current Bug Catching Contest will follow this new schedule, and end on March 7, 2020 at 11:45 PM. Good luck!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#79 Post by Slix » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 pm

Summoning Items are now used from the main Adopt page, near the bottom, instead of through the pages where you claim the items. This applies to both the mobile and desktop versions of the site.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#80 Post by Slix » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:10 pm

The Poké Mart now has separate tabs at the top for buying or selling items. This was done to help prevent having to scroll down so far because of the ever-increasing amount of items users can purchase or currently own. Also, Evolution Items and Stones are now at the very top, with Room Decoration categories appearing after them on the Purchase tab.

ImageImageImageImage

In addition, some items that were previously given out as special edition items for previous events are now purchasable as well as some new ones. These are various Room decoration items, such as Dolls, Plants, and Game Systems.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.