April 2024 Events + Community Weekend [Ghost-type] + Dunsparce Appreciation Month!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#11 Post by Slix » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:11 am

From now until the end of the month, finding Flowers for the event will be easier! Be sure to get 100 and help your team win!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by Slix » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:08 pm

For getting more than 100 Flowers this month, you will receive a Giratina [Origin] egg, and for getting more than 150 Flowers, you will receive a Giratina [Altered] egg at midnight! Thanks for a good month!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Post by Slix » Wed May 01, 2024 8:04 pm

Apologies for forgetting: I have given out the prize egg of Darkrai to anyone on the Red Flower team that had more than 50 Flowers as well!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.