Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#61 Post by Slix » Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 pm

New Medals have arrived! Your Pokémon can now receive a Medal for getting more than 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 Interactions, and 10,000, 50,000, or 100,000 Views! You can see the most recent Medals given out on the Site Stats for Pokémon page, and individually on each Pokémon's Level Up or Stats page. Enjoy, and good luck getting those Medals!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#62 Post by Slix » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:32 pm

You can now search your Pokémon on the My Pokémon page! Options include searching for specific Pokémon, searching by level, type, whether a Pokémon is shiny, and in your PC or Active, and it allows you to sort the search by a few different options, including Pokédex number, levels, and alphabetically. Press "Reset Search" to reset any search queries you had entered and return to the default view you had set.

In addition, you can now sort your My Pokémon page by Pokédex number without searching!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#63 Post by Slix » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:40 pm

The Feeling Check page is now on the Mobile version of Poliwager Adoptables! Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#64 Post by Slix » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:47 pm

There are two new Key Items: Go-Goggles and Scuba Gear!

Go-Goggles are priced at 50,000 Poké Dollars and allow you to find even more Soot from Mt. Chimney. Scuba Gear is priced at 30,000 Poké Dollars, and allows you to find Pearls more commonly while diving Underwater. Both can be purchased from the Poké Mart.

Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#65 Post by Slix » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:27 pm

You can now win Regirock, Regice, and Registeel Big Dolls to decorate your Room with if you win the Legendary Number Game! Also, you can now win a set of 3 Big Dolls including Blastoise, Charizard, and Venusaur if you are able to battle Mewtwo! These have been retroactively awarded to anyone who battled Mewtwo in the past.

However, in adding this, I had to change the code that lets you decorate your room with Dolls, meaning that any Dolls you had placed in your Room were removed. You can simply add them again now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#66 Post by Slix » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:00 pm

There are now different Trainer Classes you can pick from to represent you in your Room! In addition, the Online Users page shows the Trainer Class for each user that has assigned one in their Room! Other small changes include showing Status Messages and Profile Pictures on the Mobile site for Poliwager Adoptables. Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#67 Post by Slix » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:25 pm

You can now buy a new Key Item: The Amulet Coin! You may purchase this for 50,000 Poké Dollars, and having it in your possession allows you to occasionally earn more Poké Dollars from interacting with Pokémon on Poliwager Adoptables. Head on over to the Poké Mart to pick one up for yourself!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#68 Post by Slix » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:22 pm

The Mobile Adoptables site now has access to the Events page (for Event Tickets and to see what eggs you have yet to adopt), and the Site Stats page! Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#69 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:54 pm

The My Pokémon: Pokémon Stats page has been removed in favor of placing all the info needed on the Level Up page. This was done to help with coding future updates, so there isn't as much duplicated code on the site. This also means:
  • Pressing "Stats" on the My Pokémon now takes you to the Pokémon's Level Up page.
  • Evolution Info is now underneath the other Owner Options on the Level Up page, right below "Nickname, Move To...".
  • Show Image Codes is now underneath the other Owner Options on the Level Up page, right below "Nickname, Move To..." as well.
  • Adopting a Pokémon now immediately takes you to it's Level Up page, so you don't need to remember to interact with it after adopting (but you're encouraged to right away share its image code!).

Most everything remains the same, but as always, let me know if you encounter any issues. :)

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#70 Post by Slix » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:44 am

The Game Corner Battle Hideout will now do battles every Wednesday, at 11:55 PM. A battle costs 1,000 Game Coins, so be sure to save up and enter your Pokémon each week for some fun battles! Also starting now, Pokémon will receive even more Exp. from completing a battle, whether they win or lose!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.