Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#81 Post by Slix » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:54 pm

You are now able to select multiple Private Messages to delete many at once. There is a "Jump to bottom" anchor link at the top of the page in case you have hundreds of messages like me. :lol:

You can also mark all unread messages as read by clicking the "mark all messages as read" button.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#82 Post by Slix » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:21 pm

You are now able to select multiple Pokémon from the My Pokémon page to be released to the Shelter all at once. This feature is only available on the desktop version of Poliwager Adoptables. Simply select as many of the checkboxes next to individual Pokémon as you want, then select "Release Selected Pokémon" at the bottom of the page. There are a few confirmations so you won't accidentally release the wrong Pokémon, but it makes releasing many Pokémon at once much easier!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#83 Post by Slix » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:04 pm

Going forward, you will be able to see the last two Pokémon you bred at the Daycare by selecting the first option for "Last bred" in the dropdowns. There is a similar option for "Recent Camper" on the Pokémon Camp page as well.
Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 8.56.50 PM.png
Additionally, on the mobile version of Poliwager Adoptables, there have been some slight changes and improvements to text displayed on the Mt. Chimney and Underwater pages.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#84 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:04 pm

I'm happy to announce a few new features added to the My Pokémon page.

You are now able to mass select many Pokémon and get their image codes, or select them and move them to a different PC Box, or out of your PC and back into your Active Pokémon. Select as many Pokémon as you want using the checkboxes next to their names, and go to the bottom of the page and select an option. These buttons are added alongside the previously added release Pokémon button. Also, you are now able to order your search results by "Location", meaning that Active Pokémon are shown at the front, followed by the Pokémon you have in PC Boxes, in box order. This makes moving Pokémon that are already inside PC Boxes around much easier.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#85 Post by Slix » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:29 pm

A few Pokémon have have migrated seasons! Certain Pokémon will now be found in different seasons, notably the Common early route Pokémon, such as Rattata and Taillow. This was done to help create a better mix of species that are hatched throughout the year. Check the Pokédex for more information.

There is also a new online indicator icon next to the owner's name on a Pokémon's information page, allowing you to easily see if they are currently online.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#86 Post by Slix » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Some Pokémon Camp updates:

- Starting now, Pokémon will return every 8 hours from camping, instead of the previous 6 hours. This was done to encourage more users to join in each camp session.
- Due to the less often Pokémon Camp sessions, Pokémon that return from camping will now gain more Exp. Points and Happiness than before.
- There is a new "Visit Pokémon Camp" feature on the Camp page. What this does is allow you to see current Pokémon Camps that aren't just your own. Visiting a camp will award each Pokémon in the camp at the time a small amount of Exp. Points and make the "Visitors" counter go up for that campsite. Be sure to check back to see the other Pokémon camping!
- You can now view a list of previous Pokémon Camps that have been completed. There are two lists; the entire history of Camps, and just Camps that your Pokémon have visited.

As always, let me know if there are any bugs you encounter while trying out the new Pokémon Camp features!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#87 Post by Slix » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:09 pm

Some Poliwager Adoptables Room updates:

- A new category of items, TVs, have been added! You can now buy a TV set and change the one currently in your room if you like.
- A few new Carpets have been added to purchase, including the Notes Carpet, that was given out for an event a few years back.
- A few new Wall Decorations have been added, including a Link Trade Poster from GSC and colored Wall Clocks from RSE.

Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#88 Post by Slix » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:32 pm

You can now set custom sorting for your PC Boxes! These include things such as by Pokédex Number, alphabetically, and by adopted date. I look forward to seeing how you sort your Pokémon collection!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#89 Post by Slix » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:13 pm

There is a new daily stat that records the amount of eggs that you adopted in a single day. These records are not retroactive, but starting now, at 11:59 PM each night, your record of most adopted in one day will be updated. You can see this stat by going to a user's Profile page, and you can see the rankings on the Site Stats for Users page. Additionally, the Site Stats page now also shows the records for most Views in a day and most Views today.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#90 Post by Slix » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:32 pm

There have been some general updates around the site, notably on the Adopt page, and on the Pokédex page.

Adopt page:
- The last 20 Pokémon you have hatched now show up below your current egg list. You can click them to go to their Pokémon stats page.
- There is a new button design used for adopting eggs here as well. I hope you like it! You may need to refresh your browser's cache to see this new button style.

Pokédex:
- You can now search the Pokédex list by all Pokémon, like before, or with new search parameters. You can search for Pokémon that have not been registered yet, by what Pokémon appear in a certain Season, and by a Pokémon type.
- On desktop, you can view a Pokémon's Pokédex page, and click the link for "Your Adopted *Pokémon name*" to go to the My Pokémon page with a search automatically done on Pokémon you own currently.

Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.