Pokémon Presents 8.18.2021

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:17 am

[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=kdja9m4YlT4[/youtube]

Who’s excited? They announced a lot of good stuff today I think! I’m really excited for what they showed in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and Legends: Arceus. Share your thoughts! I’ll write a more detailed post later too!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#2 Post by Oshi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:27 am

Don't care for the remakes at all. Who woulda guessed. But legends looks really cool!
I finally like the new changes instead of X battle form/ attack.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by momoapplegirl » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:56 am

The remakes look strange with the weird overworld models, but I'm willing to try them out and see if I like them. Legends: Arceus is gonna be awesome! I am super excited for it because of the lore and history it will bring to the games. The new battle style and the graphics look interesting as well.
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:38 pm

I'm honestly really excited for these games! Diamond was my second Pokemon game and we're so close to being able to re-experience this generation in a whole new format on the Switch. Generation 4 being my favorite generation makes this revamp even more anticipated! I'm really excited about how Legends: Arceus will be able to have Pokemon HOME communication, I hope we can use the three new games to help with the rest of the holes in the Pokedex for Sword and Shield as well as possibly get the Hisuian variants into BDSP, it would really make the game more interesting I think. Also, the underground getting a whole new thing like how the HGSS Safari Zone was run is super exciting! I hope there's some more communication features shown there right before release so we know what all is in store for it! The Super Contests now look like they're almost similar to the anime at least for the Visual Round, which I really like. I like how seals for Pokeballs are also coming back, as that was a feature specifically for that series to begin with. Hopefully we'll get something for the Battle Area, I'm not too picky if we just get the Battle Tower or the whole Battle Area's facilities, but at least something from the original games would be fantastic to have. I wonder if they'll add being able to polish your gym badges like they had in the original games as well as the stars on your Trainer Card for making certain achievements in the game (100 win battle streak at Battle Tower, complete National Dex, Master Rank Contest Ribbon, etc.). There's just so much we're getting in the new games and I couldn't be more excited. Also yay the Union Room is back!!!

P.S. WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE SURVEY CORPS AND BEAT UP SOME TITAN POKEMON?! XD

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#5 Post by I love squirtle line » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:08 pm

@PoisonIvey1998 I tried to read everything you typed but it's to much could you summarize it please.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:06 pm

I love squirtle line wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:08 pm @PoisonIvey1998 I tried to read everything you typed but it's to much could you summarize it please.
In short, I'm excited to replay my journey through the Sinnoh region as well as the fact that Legends Arceus will have HOME communication so we might be able to put Pokemon from there into BDSP or SwSh possibly. Underground getting some more stuff is pretty nice as it's one of my favorite gen 4 functions. Super Contest, Pokeball seals, and other features are coming back. I hope we get the same kinda Battle Area like we did in the old games. Also, hopefully other little features are coming back like how you could polish your gym badges as well.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.