Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#91 Post by Slix » Mon May 24, 2021 10:06 pm

You can now search by the amount of Medals your Pokémon have by using the search feature on the My Pokémon page. You can also now see your Pokémon's Medals below their options menu.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#92 Post by Slix » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:47 pm

There are now 3 new things to work toward each day on the site! After earning a Daily Interaction Challenges award in any rank 15 times, you will receive an additional prize on the 15th day! You do not need to do these on consecutive days. For example, you can get a Bronze Interaction prize one day, and then a Silver the next day, and both of your goal counts will be at 1/15. You can see your current standing by going to the main Poliwager Adoptables page under the "Daily Challenges" section.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#93 Post by Slix » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:17 pm

You are now able to select more Trainer Classes for your Room, including Team Rocket from Gold, Silver, and Crystal, as well as many character designs from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald!

In addition, there are now more purchasable Dolls from the Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald games that you can use to decorate your Room. You can see all that is available by going to the Poké Mart. Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#94 Post by Slix » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:47 pm

After the maintenance was completed, we now have a few new features for you guys!

You are now able to sort by Total IVs on the My Pokémon page on desktop. In addition, there is a new stat listing for highest IV Pokémon on the Pokémon Stats page. You can also see the top 100 of a species by IV Total in the Pokédex.

Finally, the site now keeps track of the total amount of berries you have ever fed to the Wild Snorlax. You can see this number by going to your profile page. The
User Stats page reflects this update too.

Enjoy, and as always, let me know if you encounter any bugs at all.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#95 Post by Slix » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:42 pm

There are some updates to the Game Corner Battle Hideout!

Starting now, Game Corner Battles will only cost 100 Game Coins, and will be completed at 11:55 PM every night. You can earn Game Coins by playing the Legendary Number Game every day, by entering the Feeling Check, and by inspecting the mysterious poster at the back of the Game Corner... Don't forget! You can also win cool prizes by betting your extra Game Coins at the Game Corner Slot Machines!

In addition, each Pokémon that has entered the Game Corner Battle Hideout in the past and going forward will now keep track of Battles Entered and Battles Won on their Level Up Stats page. Aim to be the best Pokémon on the site! There are stats on the Site Stats page for these as well!

Enjoy, and best of luck battling!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#96 Post by Slix » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:32 pm

There is now an easier way to give back interactions to users who have interacted with you today! Right below the "Users who have interacted with your Pokémon today" list on the main Poliwager Adoptables page, there is a new button "Click everyone back!". Pressing this button will allow you to cycle through interacting with users who have clicked your Pokémon today, starting with Party Pokémon, and moving onto their Eggs. If you have already done these sets of Pokémon and eggs, it will redirect you to the Online Users page to find more Pokémon to interact with.

Also, by going to the bottom of a user's profile page, you can see their previous month's statistics, including their top interacted Pokémon, top viewed Pokémon, how many interactions and views they got during the month and how many users they clicked, how many eggs hatched, and how many newly updated Pokédex entries they obtained. Check out your stats by going to your profile page and aim to do better each month!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#97 Post by Slix » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:09 pm

Starting now, you may begin the Mewtwo Battle again, if you have already completed it once! If you have battled Mewtwo already, you can go to the Mewtwo Battle page, and follow the prompt to begin preparing to battle Mewtwo again. Once you do this, you will have to re-obtain new eggs for the 6 Pokémon required to battle Mewtwo. After you finish raising your team, you can battle Mewtwo again and receive another egg! You may rebattle Mewtwo again 60 days after the last time you completed the battle, so good luck!

Also, you can now see the top 25 Adopters of any Pokémon species by going to its Pokédex page. For example, check out the rankings on Poliwag: https://poliwager.net/adopt/dex.php?type=Poliwag

There is a new Key Item available in the Poké Mart, an Extra Berry Pot! You may purchase this Key Item to allow you to grow 5 berries at once instead of 4.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#98 Post by Slix » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:24 pm

There is now a Site Stats page for Achievements! On this page, you can see the total number of users with each Achievement, as well as recent Achievements earned, and the top users with the most number of Achievements. Please note this page does not show hidden Achievements, to avoid spoilers!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#99 Post by Slix » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:55 am

There are more than 40 new Achievements to unlock! These achievements are item collection achievements, and mostly consist of collecting Valuable Items that you can find while exploring the site. Please take a look at the Achievements page to see if you've unlocked any of them! In addition, there is now a toggle to hide the achievements you have already unlocked, to make it easier to see what ones you still need to complete. Good luck!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#100 Post by Slix » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:58 pm

There is now an extended "Click Online Users" mode! Once you have completed interacting with the Online Users during the day, you can head back to the Online Users list and press the "Click Online Users!" button and you will be able to continue clicking recently hatched Pokémon owned by users that are online today. This will hopefully help more Pokémon grow if users are looking to make many interactions during a day!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.