~::The OFFICIAL Poliwager Chatterbox V.3::~

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#721 Post by Slix » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:12 pm

Happy early Halloween everyone! Did anyone go to any Halloween parties this year?

I've been to two already and plan on going to one more!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#722 Post by Icefox101 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:06 pm

Nah, haven't gone to any cool parties yet. I might go out tomorrow night, but depends on how I feel.
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

Corvie
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#723 Post by Corvie » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:28 am

Hey everyone, getting close to the holiday season! What are your plans for the holiday?
:politoed: corvie - she/her, they/them - canadian :politoed:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#724 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:16 pm

I’m planning to see my family on both sides over Christmas! I think we might have some other Christmas parties with friends too sometime.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Corvie
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#725 Post by Corvie » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:27 pm

Slix wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:16 pm I’m planning to see my family on both sides over Christmas! I think we might have some other Christmas parties with friends too sometime.
That sounds great! I ended up getting 4 days off for Christmas so I get to see my family <3 So excited for all the food... any dinner plans? :D

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#726 Post by Slix » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:43 pm

Corvie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:27 pm
Slix wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:16 pm I’m planning to see my family on both sides over Christmas! I think we might have some other Christmas parties with friends too sometime.
That sounds great! I ended up getting 4 days off for Christmas so I get to see my family <3 So excited for all the food... any dinner plans? :D
We’ll have dinner with my family but nothing fancy I think.

Have you been on other forums before, Corvie?

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#727 Post by Icefox101 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:32 am

Won't be doing anything too fancy. I'll be eating dinner with my other family members and will be baking sugar cookies.
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#728 Post by Oshi » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:03 pm

Ah I have so much post piled up I need to go through them all. Haha at least I'm not Ivey.

Anyways I think my Christmas isn't gonna be anything too special this year. At least it's an excuse to get off of work.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Corvie
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#729 Post by Corvie » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:30 pm

Slix wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:43 pm

Oh nice sounds good :)
Yep! I used to frequent the Gaia Online forums, and various RP forums throughout the years haha, so this forum has been very nostalgic and I love forums so much tbh! Doesnt seem to be many active ones lately :(

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#730 Post by Slix » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:55 pm

Corvie wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:30 pm
Slix wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:43 pm

Oh nice sounds good :)
Yep! I used to frequent the Gaia Online forums, and various RP forums throughout the years haha, so this forum has been very nostalgic and I love forums so much tbh! Doesnt seem to be many active ones lately :(
Ahh, that’s cool.

Yeah there aren’t many active forums that weren’t always massive already. But that doesn’t mean we can’t try!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.