AMA: Ask Me Anything! Slix Edition

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#121 Post by Slix » Mon May 22, 2023 8:36 pm

Icefox101 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:32 am Is one of your computers in your Mac collection secretly a sentient super ai?

No, but I have a couple of these supercomputers.
I love squirtle line wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 1:35 pm What would you do if I stole the ban hammer?
Steal it back, and then ban ya.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

ClaratheBlaziken
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#122 Post by ClaratheBlaziken » Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:05 pm

What's the best website that isn't Poliwager adoptables or forums or any other subpages

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#123 Post by Slix » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:51 pm

apple.com

:P

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#124 Post by I love squirtle line » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:04 am

Slix what is your opinion on apple's app store?
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#125 Post by Slix » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:47 pm

I love squirtle line wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:04 am Slix what is your opinion on apple's app store?
It’s a good place to get apps. :P I like that (for the most part) it does a great job of telling you what the app can access for privacy and being able to redownload stuff is nice.

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#126 Post by I love squirtle line » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:25 pm

What do you think of Apple blackmailing successful developers who put their app/game on the apple app store?
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#127 Post by Slix » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:57 pm

I love squirtle line wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:25 pm What do you think of Apple blackmailing successful developers who put their app/game on the apple app store?
I would need some evidence of this happening before making any judgements. :P

GRACE
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#128 Post by GRACE » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:07 pm

Would you make Me an Moderator or Administrator if enough time passed and I can? Because I really wanted to on Bulbapedia, but someone hacked My Account and I cannot get any help with it, plus im using a device that doesn't respond with recapcha, which Poliwager does not do. Thanks. I'm sure I would be Good help either on Adoptables or Forums.
☆☆☆ 8 Pokémon in Global on "Rankings by Pokemon" on Pokemon Unite. ★★★ :emolga: :dunsparce: :politoed: :poliwag: :poliwhirl: :poliwrath: :cantemolga: :ohmama:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#129 Post by Slix » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:57 pm

Administrator roles are not open, but for moderator, I'd give it some thought after you've been on the site a while, maybe!

GRACE
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#130 Post by GRACE » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:17 pm

Thanks Slix!
☆☆☆ 8 Pokémon in Global on "Rankings by Pokemon" on Pokemon Unite. ★★★ :emolga: :dunsparce: :politoed: :poliwag: :poliwhirl: :poliwrath: :cantemolga: :ohmama:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.