Multi Battle Mondays Until the 3DS Wifi Shuts Down

Need to complete your Pokédex or want to challenge someone using your new team? Set up a battle or trade with fellow Poliwager Forums members on Pokémon Let's Go, Scarlet, Violet, Sword, or Shield here!
PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:21 pm

Good afternoon y'all! I would like to see who would be interested in joining in doing multi battles, or battles in general on Mondays until the Nintendo 3DS shutdown in April? I probably won't start those next week, but I do plan to very soon. Let me know if you are interested by replying to this thread! If y'all want to do anything specific as well like certain rules and regulations for the battles, do go ahead and post about them on this topic! We can also try to organize mini tournaments as well! I'm primarily a casual battler, so if anything, all battles I will try to hold will be casual unless y'all would like to make it a fun competition. :) I have Pokemon X, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon! Any and all users are welcome to participate in battles and I'd like to encourage using Pokemon you don't normally use as well, it's a fun way to get to know some of the Pokemon you've never even though about using or liking at all!

P.S. If you need to trade Friend Codes, mine should be listed in my profile, I have two systems for the 3DS games, a 2DS and a 3DS, I will ask that you add me on my 3DS system, it's the one I actually use for online activities if you'd like to play together!

I'll see y'all soon, and have a good weekend! :bigpolitical:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:38 pm

I have teams and lots of trained Pokémon on X and Ultra Sun, so I'm down to do some of these with you guys! I play competitive-casual, meaning I have EV trained stuff, but I don't have the latest and greatest strategies and teams and stuff haha.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

GRACE
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by GRACE » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:32 am

Im all down for this! Heres my FC for 3DS. 0834 - 7715 - 6073
I'm playing Black2 a lot currently, I have DNS fixed so I can still play on Wi-Fi, also, been playing UltraMoon recently some too.

Lets Trade or Battle !
☆☆☆ 8 Pokémon in Global on "Rankings by Pokemon" on Pokemon Unite. ★★★ :emolga: :dunsparce: :politoed: :poliwag: :poliwhirl: :poliwrath: :cantemolga: :ohmama:

GRACE
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by GRACE » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:06 pm

Slix wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:38 pm I have teams and lots of trained Pokémon on X and Ultra Sun, so I'm down to do some of these with you guys! I play competitive-casual, meaning I have EV trained stuff, but I don't have the latest and greatest strategies and teams and stuff haha.
Can you battle tonight or tomorrow or next Monday? Thanks for letting me know, I meant to post yesterday, but forgot.

Posts automatically merged.
PoisonIvey1998 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:21 pm Good afternoon y'all! I would like to see who would be interested in joining in doing multi battles, or battles in general on Mondays until the Nintendo 3DS shutdown in April? I probably won't start those next week, but I do plan to very soon. Let me know if you are interested by replying to this thread! If y'all want to do anything specific as well like certain rules and regulations for the battles, do go ahead and post about them on this topic! We can also try to organize mini tournaments as well! I'm primarily a casual battler, so if anything, all battles I will try to hold will be casual unless y'all would like to make it a fun competition. :) I have Pokemon X, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon! Any and all users are welcome to participate in battles and I'd like to encourage using Pokemon you don't normally use as well, it's a fun way to get to know some of the Pokemon you've never even though about using or liking at all!

P.S. If you need to trade Friend Codes, mine should be listed in my profile, I have two systems for the 3DS games, a 2DS and a 3DS, I will ask that you add me on my 3DS system, it's the one I actually use for online activities if you'd like to play together!

Could you possibly be willing to Trade or Battle? Thanks if so! Just let me know when so we can excange friend codes because I think You'd need mine for us to do so Together, which I know you said yours was in Profile.
☆☆☆ 8 Pokémon in Global on "Rankings by Pokemon" on Pokemon Unite. ★★★ :emolga: :dunsparce: :politoed: :poliwag: :poliwhirl: :poliwrath: :cantemolga: :ohmama:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:19 pm

GRACE wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:09 pm
Slix wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:38 pm I have teams and lots of trained Pokémon on X and Ultra Sun, so I'm down to do some of these with you guys! I play competitive-casual, meaning I have EV trained stuff, but I don't have the latest and greatest strategies and teams and stuff haha.
Can you battle tonight or tomorrow or next Monday? Thanks for letting me know, I meant to post yesterday, but forgot.

PoisonIvey1998 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:21 pm Good afternoon y'all! I would like to see who would be interested in joining in doing multi battles, or battles in general on Mondays until the Nintendo 3DS shutdown in April? I probably won't start those next week, but I do plan to very soon. Let me know if you are interested by replying to this thread! If y'all want to do anything specific as well like certain rules and regulations for the battles, do go ahead and post about them on this topic! We can also try to organize mini tournaments as well! I'm primarily a casual battler, so if anything, all battles I will try to hold will be casual unless y'all would like to make it a fun competition. :) I have Pokemon X, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon! Any and all users are welcome to participate in battles and I'd like to encourage using Pokemon you don't normally use as well, it's a fun way to get to know some of the Pokemon you've never even though about using or liking at all!

Could you possibly be willing to Trade or Battle? Thanks if so! Just let me know when so we can excange friend codes because I think You'd need mine for us to do so Together, which I know you said yours was in Profile.
Shoot, I just saw this. Let's shoot for Monday evening around 7pm CST (Poliwager Adoptables server time) if not tonight?

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

GRACE
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by GRACE » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:00 am

Slix wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:19 pm

Shoot, I just saw this. Let's shoot for Monday evening around 7pm CST (Poliwager Adoptables server time) if not tonight?
Okay! I'm CST anyway so, Monday sounds Great! I'll be there! don't forget! If im late, then it might be 20 or 30 minutes after 7:00PM CST or at 8:00PM CST Thanks!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:55 pm

GRACE wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:00 am

Okay! I'm CST anyway so, Monday sounds Great! I'll be there! don't forget! If im late, then it might be 20 or 30 minutes after 7:00PM CST or at 8:00PM CST Thanks!
Great! Let’s do X and Y first so I can get you on my Friend Safari. :)

GRACE
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#8 Post by GRACE » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:46 am

Slix wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:55 pm
GRACE wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:00 am

Great! Let’s do X and Y first so I can get you on my Friend Safari. :)
»→I lost X and Y a few years ago when I was travelling, so.. sorry, for 3DS I only have UltraSun and UltraMoon. I Have Black2 that I've currently been playing, if you want to do a battle or trade on both or one of them.. it would be nice. I can give Pal Pad for Black2 then its 0822 - 0589 - 8017 User:Gracie

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:57 pm

Ah, that's ok. We can do Ultra Sun/Moon then. I have teams on all of the games to use. :)

GRACE
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#10 Post by GRACE » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:29 pm

Slix wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:57 pm Ah, that's ok. We can do Ultra Sun/Moon then. I have teams on all of the games to use. :)
OK! I'll be on Around 7:00PM CST then on UltraMoon. I have many Different Pokemon and Teams, so if you want, we could do a few battles, or even trades. :politoed: :P :geek: :emolga:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.