Multi Battle Mondays Until the 3DS Wifi Shuts Down

Need to complete your Pokédex or want to challenge someone using your new team? Set up a battle or trade with fellow Poliwager Forums members on Pokémon Let's Go, Scarlet, Violet, Sword, or Shield here!
GRACE
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#11 Post by GRACE » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:23 pm

Slix wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:57 pm Ah, that's ok. We can do Ultra Sun/Moon then. I have teams on all of the games to use. :)
Also, I'm going to get on UltraMoon now if your ready! its 7:23 PM CST.
☆☆☆ 8 Pokémon in Global on "Rankings by Pokemon" on Pokemon Unite. ★★★ :emolga: :dunsparce: :politoed: :poliwag: :poliwhirl: :poliwrath: :cantemolga: :ohmama:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by Slix » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:27 pm

I’ll hop on in a minute too! We battle in Festival Plaza right? It’s been so long since I did this on wifi on here.

Posts automatically merged.

Good battle! It was close and I can’t believe I lost to a Shedinja just because I couldn’t hit it. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

GRACE
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#13 Post by GRACE » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:16 pm

Slix wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:56 pm I’ll hop on in a minute too! We battle in Festival Plaza right? It’s been so long since I did this on wifi on here.

Posts automatically merged.

Good battle! It was close and I can’t believe I lost to a Shedinja just because I couldn’t hit it. :P
That was a great match! Plus yes, both of us only had 1 Pokemon on each side. I've uploaded the battle on
Vs. Recorder. Here's the code!
: 64UG - WWWW -WWXF - BGG6
☆☆☆ 8 Pokémon in Global on "Rankings by Pokemon" on Pokemon Unite. ★★★ :emolga: :dunsparce: :politoed: :poliwag: :poliwhirl: :poliwrath: :cantemolga: :ohmama:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.