Favorite Regions

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
Whiscash

#11 Post by Whiscash » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:25 am

Posts automatically merged.

Probably Hoenn I love mauville city more than any other and rayqauzas my favorite legendary. (And whiscash was introduced in gen 3.)
\(o—o)/
I I

Remy The Best

#12 Post by Remy The Best » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:02 am

I prefer Johto, My fave Pokémon is Mimikyu
though.

Nightmon
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#13 Post by Nightmon » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:19 pm

Unova would still have a big place in my heart. It was the first time I really connected to a fictional character, N, because his way of thinking and talking really reminded me of myself. It was special that he was the first to be "just like me" before I met others person that could relate to me. So yea, life story aside my second favorite region is Johto because Gold was my first game and also because it's still the biggest map to visit of all main game. As for the third fav' I'll say it's Alola because the Team Skull is pur comedic genius and can't be over match by others non-serious team of the sort. I also really liked the concept of the UB and really hope it won't be just a one time thing. That they would expand on the concept in future projects. Maybe as a spin-off serie of some sort?
I'm back! Click my stuff please!

ImageImageThe Shuppet Box ImageImage

yozmak

#14 Post by yozmak » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:39 am

im gonna say all of the games i played in order:
Pokemon S/M,US/UM: 9.5/10 , first pokemon game of mine, pretty cool hawaii referneces and minigames!
Pokemon Y/X: 7/10, i dont like the starters that much but the storyline is amazing!
Pokemon LGP/LGE: 7.5/10 i usually get stuck in those games but i found my first two shinies in there! ily the riding and flying features and hm features too!
Pokemon SW/SH: 8/10 first game ive beaten. found a shiny lotad in there! overall, gmax is pretty cool and lame graphics
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 5.5/10 I really like it but its too hard for a guppy brain of mine.
New Pokemon SNap: 10/10 I LOVE THIS MASTERPIECE!! the graphics are so amazing and the illumina phemenome is cool! i love bonkin pokemon w/ flufffruits!
Pokemon FR/LF: 7/10 its more like lge/lgp...
Pokemon C/S/G: 6/10 ehh i didnt play much of it
Pokemon BD/SP: 9/10 haha chibi character comeback lol. luv the mining function.
Pokemon LA: 6.5/10 same issue with pmd but atleast free shiny!
Pokemon S/V: 9/10 too many bugs but great game! looking forwards to beat Kieran in his onion arc.
Pokemon OR/AS: 10/10 Its cool! I like the return of the battle tower and horde hunting!!!!!!!
:3
oh yeah Pokemon B/W,B2/W2:10/10, why ask? driftveil music is literally a banger and the low health theme too! :bigpolitical: :bigpolitical: :lol:

Mike
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#15 Post by Mike » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:00 pm

my favorites are unova, alola, hoenn, and galar.

Monthly and bug challenge

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.