Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#111 Post by Slix » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:15 pm

There is a new section of the Poké Mart to discover: the Thrifty Mega Mart! By buying a Thrifty Customer Card Key Item, you can gain access to this part of the Poké Mart, a place to purchase items at a discount that were sold by other users.

Additionally, the Poké Mart back-end coding has been reworked to avoid you accidentally buying duplicate items when refreshing. Let me know of any issues if they arise please!

Last but not least, the Game Corner Coin Flip now has a shorter wait time in between games, and the rewards have been changed slightly! Good luck and happy flipping!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#112 Post by Slix » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:37 pm

A few minor updates for you all!

On the mobile version of Poliwager Adoptables, you can now see your Event item amounts in the menu bar, such as Relics, Snowballs, or Pass Orbs. Clicking it will take you to the Events page.

Also on mobile, you can now see your currently adopted Eggs and last 6 hatches on the main "Adopt" page of the Adoptables at the top. The information is condensed to fit on smaller phone screens, so hopefully it fits your device. If it doesn't look right, please send me a message with your device info and I'll see what I can do!

Enjoy!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#113 Post by Slix » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:38 pm

Now, you can see more details including when an Achievement was added, and who unlocked it first by going to the Site Stats for Achievements page and clicking on a specific Achievement's link. The Achievements page also has these links! Please note that Hidden Achievements will not be shown on this page!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#114 Post by Slix » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:27 pm

The Account Settings page is now on mobile! You can access it by tapping the menu bar item "My Account". Here you can change your avatar, Journal entry, status message, and more.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#115 Post by Slix » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:00 pm

We have officially reached more than 100,000 Legendary Number Games played! Thanks to all those who have played over the years since the game was added in 2011!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.