Earth Day 2024

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#1 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:57 pm

Happy Earth Day Everyone!. :mrgreen:
So what changes are you doing for Earth Day this year??.

For me I'm trying to use less of electricity and water. I'm using night lights for my room since I Don't like the dark very much. It's really helping alot. :D
Please Click My Beloved Babies!.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:09 pm

I think my goal this year will be to help upcycle and recycle stuff I see at thrift stores or yard sales more! I already try to use technology until it can't be used, but I know other people like to buy and sell stuff used too, so I hope I can help in that too.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by momoapplegirl » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:24 am

I'm going to try to thrift more often than buying new clothes, and donate any old clothes I don't wear anymore rather than throwing them away.
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.