The Weather

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
ClaratheBlaziken
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#31 Post by ClaratheBlaziken » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:33 am

Freezing cold. The kind of weather that makes your face go numb if you stand out for a while, despite only an inch or so of snow.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#32 Post by Slix » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:19 pm

Well, the weather is getting cooler again, fall is setting in. It's been in the 70s this week still, but the evenings are getting cooler.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#33 Post by Slix » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:25 am

Well, it was warm last week, but this week it's been back down to about 40º-50º, and windy! I hope real spring comes around soon.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.