PoisonIvey1998's Pokémon Let's Go Eevee! Playthrough

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:01 pm

So, it's been a very long time since I've played this game, I'm not starting it over, though. I wanted to document my gameplay through the Forums, anyone is welcome to comment on reply to this! I wanted to finish this game so I can also get myself to get Let's Go, Pikachu! as well and to also utilize Pokémon Home now that I'm playing Pokémon GO. I have a bunch of Meltan from the 8th anniversary event and want a Melmetal, which, if I remember correctly, I need one of the Let's Go games to get it.

My playthrough date is currently this, to give you an idea of how far into the game I am:

Bettie
Route 18
Pokédex: 84 Pokémon
Play time: 34:04
5 Gym Badges

According to the save screen, last time I played and saved the game was 11/9/2021 at 10:29AM. That is... a very long time ago... :lol: :facepalm:

I'm going to come back to this post at the end of the day to document my progress for the day!

EDIT: So I just got summoned to play Fortnite. Here's my progress for now.
New Pokémon caught: Doduo, Starmie, Ponyta, and Dodrio.
I've battled a few of the trainers on Route 17. I'm working my way up from Fuschia City and heading North on Route 17 and battling, catching, and exploring as much as I can until I reach the next city. I'll come back and edit later if I happen to play the game again before midnight!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:16 am

I haven't played since the other day, but here are screen caps of the newly filled in dex entries for my playthrough!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:28 am

Now that Pokémon Home exists, you don't need Let's Go to transfer Meltan or Melmetal to the Switch games. You do have to evolve Melmetal in Go before transfering it from Go, though, with 400 Candies.

Gosh I forgot how clean the Pokédex was in Let's Go. So good.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:42 pm

400 Candies?! That's too many!! I'm actually kinda glad I got a bunch of those Meltan the other week so I can have them in my games :D

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:04 pm

PoisonIvey1998 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:42 pm 400 Candies?! That's too many!! I'm actually kinda glad I got a bunch of those Meltan the other week so I can have them in my games :D
If you use Pinap Berries, you only need to catch 67 Meltan to get to 400, assuming you don't transfer any. If you transferred all but 1, you'd need even less, about 58, if my math is correct.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:19 pm

Yeah that's true, but I can also make one my permanent buddy XD

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:21 pm

PoisonIvey1998 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:19 pm Yeah that's true, but I can also make one my permanent buddy XD
20km? If you want to. :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.