Poliwager's Fire Pit

Have something you want to chat about that's not a focus of another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:45 pm

fire-1998806417.gif
Welcome to the late-summer-early-fall Poliwager fire pit! Gather round, let's tell some ghost stories and put on some sweaters as the season gets chillier! Who brought the s'mores?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

candycanearter07

#2 Post by candycanearter07 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:36 pm

well i dont have any ghost stories but i like ghosts
pokefan, artist, autist :poliwag:

sentientprism
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by sentientprism » Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:16 pm

I actually do have a ghost story to tell!
Quite a few years back, me and some friends went on a little "camping" thing in some nearby woods. It was mid-october, and we figured we'd start a fire, hang out for a bit, then head back. When we went to make the fire, we heard some rustling, and one of us swore that he saw the thing that made the noise, and it was some girl with a way-too-pale face. We teased him about it, but after we made the fire, we looked into the woods and saw the same face! We were so startled that we put out our fire as quick as we could and we ran back.
Granted, we were about 8 years old, and there was a lot of white tree fungus in those woods, but even still that's the scariest fungus I've ever seen :ohmama:
Cruisin’ for a Bruisin’
venonat is my baby

candycanearter07

#4 Post by candycanearter07 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:34 pm

sentientprism wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:16 pm Granted, we were about 8 years old, and there was a lot of white tree fungus in those woods, but even still that's the scariest fungus I've ever seen :ohmama:
Fungus are scary even if youre an adult

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:28 pm

sentientprism wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:16 pm I actually do have a ghost story to tell!
Quite a few years back, me and some friends went on a little "camping" thing in some nearby woods. It was mid-october, and we figured we'd start a fire, hang out for a bit, then head back. When we went to make the fire, we heard some rustling, and one of us swore that he saw the thing that made the noise, and it was some girl with a way-too-pale face. We teased him about it, but after we made the fire, we looked into the woods and saw the same face! We were so startled that we put out our fire as quick as we could and we ran back.
Granted, we were about 8 years old, and there was a lot of white tree fungus in those woods, but even still that's the scariest fungus I've ever seen :ohmama:
There was a fungus amungyou! Spooky!

Anyone have s’mores recently? Gosh they’re delicious.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

candycanearter07

#6 Post by candycanearter07 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:50 am

Slix wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:28 pm
sentientprism wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:16 pm I actually do have a ghost story to tell!
There was a fungus amungyou! Spooky!

Anyone have s’mores recently? Gosh they’re delicious.
here ye go

sentientprism
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#7 Post by sentientprism » Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:21 am

keep forgetting to grab stuff for s'mores every time I go out shopping :(
hopefully next time I'll remember and make some microwave s'mores!
Cruisin’ for a Bruisin’
venonat is my baby

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.