Pokemon Rumors etc.

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#11 Post by LightWielder » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 pm

The videos are on YouTube though about the games now, I believe.
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by Slix » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:39 pm

LightWielder wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 pm The videos are on YouTube though about the games now, I believe.
Yes they are! Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee, and Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu!
PoisonIvey1998 wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:23 pm Well I like the idea of these games and they are now confirmed! I've seen some fanart running around in the past and the ones I like the most are the Eeveelution leaks (which are fake or fanmade) and some starters as well with the water type being a platypus, a fire type bunny, and a grass type lemur (which are also fanmade and fake as well). I kinda follow the leaks for a while then just get bored with it and find interest in something else but I do love the creativity that goes into doing all the fanmade artwork because they understand the concept of how a Pokemon is created and I really do find it inspiring and beautiful simultaneously.

Personally, I knew right away those "starters" were fake, but people like to latch onto "leaks" when they're just fan made images. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#13 Post by LightWielder » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Fan made art is kinda cool, depending on what it is.

I want a fan art made especially for me to use, I would want a emo like Roxas picture tbh. It'd be kinda cool to pick the outfit or hair color to add to it.

Probably Roxas with his same blonde hair with some black and red in it but with a emo style. And have Roxas' signature checker bracket and finger ring thingies but have him wearing like a My Chemical Romance hoodie that's black and like red skinny jeans with Checkered Converses.
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#14 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:56 pm

I’m hoping the game is better than the titles I believe at least lol. :P they’re a bit goofy and kind of rushed it seems. I think looking at fan art and stuff is really cool, but a lot of leaks and everything make me laugh a bit because they can be very off.

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#15 Post by LightWielder » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:36 pm

True, but leaks are still fun in a sense. Depending on the leaks.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#16 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:10 pm

Leaks are good in a sense that they overhype the community and it gets Pokemon fans talking to one another. It seemingly keeps the community alive, but hey maybe I can do fanart for fake Pokemon one of these days because it would be so fun! :D

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#17 Post by LightWielder » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:39 am

Poison, that would be cool. Maybe even make fan made Pokémon for the adoption site too, for like holidays and stuff. Or make a custom made one for users birthdays depending on what number they are turning.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#18 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:11 pm

I'll definitely think about it! Right now I don't have a computer with PhotoShop so hopefully after I get a job I can eventually save up to have that kinda setup and maybe we can think about some cool stuff! :D

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#19 Post by LightWielder » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:49 am

Good luck on finding a job, these days it's too hard to find one. I already have a few ideas in my mind.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#20 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:15 pm

I'm sure there's somewhere I can apply to! People are always hiring, plus I graduated high school already and I'm younger than most others so I have an advantage to getting a job compared to an older person. Still haven't found something I want to do yet sadly.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.