Pokemon Rumors etc.

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 pm

What are some past pokemon rumors that have been a few of your favorites? This also can include, leaks of goofy pokemon images or names! I just want to see and know more of the silly things people have come up with to create some buzz. This also can be recent more serious things such as the new Pokemon Switch rumors. :O

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by LightWielder » Fri May 25, 2018 9:49 am

Tbh, I didn't hear about these rumors till I saw this post. Now I'm wondering what the rumors are. Then again I'd rather be surprised and not search for the rumors.
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Fri May 25, 2018 1:49 pm

You are doing it correctly! I do not know about the rumors much myself so I will be just as surprised if it is true or not! :P

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by LightWielder » Fri May 25, 2018 5:31 pm

I know right!

It might be true, knowing the creators of Pokémon they might just create more for the franchise. I wouldn't mind in the least since my life pretty much evolves around obsessing over Pokémon.
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#5 Post by Crashinggg » Sat May 26, 2018 11:32 pm

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how everything plays out!

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#6 Post by LightWielder » Sun May 27, 2018 6:48 am

True, very true.

Bad thing though, I'm an impatient person. 😆

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#7 Post by Crashinggg » Sun May 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Lol. I wish I was just a tad more patience, but I think I can be pretty patient!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Sun May 27, 2018 10:43 pm

The biggest recent rumor is about the Switch game, supposedly titled "Pikachu Let's Go!" and "Eevee Let's Go!". Honestly I don't think these would be main series games, with those titles, but what do I know. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#9 Post by LightWielder » Mon May 28, 2018 9:18 am

Those titles are weird to me buuuut who knows.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#10 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Well I like the idea of these games and they are now confirmed! I've seen some fanart running around in the past and the ones I like the most are the Eeveelution leaks (which are fake or fanmade) and some starters as well with the water type being a platypus, a fire type bunny, and a grass type lemur (which are also fanmade and fake as well). I kinda follow the leaks for a while then just get bored with it and find interest in something else but I do love the creativity that goes into doing all the fanmade artwork because they understand the concept of how a Pokemon is created and I really do find it inspiring and beautiful simultaneously.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.