Pokemon Legends Arceus

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#11 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtBHGbBLJTU The latest trailer for Pokemon Legends: Arceus is here! In this trailer we see clips of the protagonist riding on Wyrdeer, Basculegion, and Hisuian Braviary to explore the vast Hisui region! There are Wardens introduced as well who protect special Pokemon, Mai and her partner Munchlax, Iscan who seems to be carrying this huge flute that is also shown in the trailer that the protagonist plays, and Lian who speaks of a brand new Pokemon featured called Kleavor, Arezu who speaks of "Galaxy people" and Kamado who commands you to look into the situation with Kleavor. In Jubilife Village, there's teased the Character Customization, Photos, and shopping as well as other side activities in this game. You can keep your Pokemon in "Pastures" based on some footage shown. In the very end of this trailer they also mention Pokemon nobles and show a clip of some battle scene between the protagonist and the new Pokemon Kleavor "Lord of the Woods", the Bug/Rock noble Pokemon (Pokedex entry concludes it as the "Axe Pokemon")!

There's quite a bit revealed in this almost 3 minute long trailer for what's in store on January 28th, 2022! What is everyone's thoughts on the newest trailer for this upcoming game?

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#12 Post by NovariusHaze » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:38 pm

Website confirms Kleavor is Scyther’s new evolution.
When you faint you lose items
Items won’t drop if you have a substitute charm to disappears instead
New item the Arc Phone does phone stuff.

Mai is Marley’s ancestor
Mai is the Warden of Noble Wyrdeer
Iscan‘s ancestor is unknown
Iscan is the Warden of Noble Basculegion
Lian is the ancestor of Clay From BW B2W2
Lian is the warden of Noble Kleavor
Arezu is the ancestor of Commander Mars
Arezu is the warden of a mystery lady Pokémon.
Last edited by NovariusHaze on Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#13 Post by Oshi » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:40 pm

Personally I would of like to seen some more of the new mechanics, because let's be honest, most pokemon stories kinda sucks hehe. I still wonder how the styles are gonna be. And what if a wandering boss you gotta avoid until you are really strong too.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#14 Post by NovariusHaze » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:46 pm

@Oshi Alpha Pokémon are a thing and they appear occasionally in Hisui. They are very strong and you will need strong Pokémon to defeat them.

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#15 Post by NovariusHaze » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:44 pm

I know ALL the things!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#16 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:21 pm

NovariusHaze wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:44 pm I know ALL the things!
Is it because of all the leaks this game has been getting? LOL

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#17 Post by Slix » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:20 am

I’m very excited about this game! I’ll be picking it up tomorrow morning and playing all day. :D

Let’s keep spoilers inside of spoiler tags to prevent spoiling for anyone who doesn’t want to be spoiled. ;)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#18 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:40 pm

I can't wait to start my new adventure!. I get mines tomorrow as well. 😄 also just curious who are you guys choosing for you starters?. For me I'm choosing Rowlet!.
Please Click My Beloved Babies!.

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#19 Post by I love squirtle line » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:40 am

CartoonAnimalGamer wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:40 pm I can't wait to start my new adventure!. I get mines tomorrow as well. 😄 also just curious who are you guys choosing for you starters?. For me I'm choosing Rowlet!.
I chose cyndaquil.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#20 Post by Slix » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:35 pm

I chose Cyndaquil! I just got to the credits today. There's a new update available now as well, adding some things. I am really enjoying this game. Lots to explore and lots to do!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.