Pokemon Legends Arceus

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#1 Post by Oshi » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUW1ZWAq09M

I personally and jokingly never played gen 4. This does seem pretty cool to me. I like how different it seems. I know some people dislike change, but I think It can always be good, as long as you don't do it every game. Looking at you Paper Mario.
So what do you guys think about this new game? Will you think of playing or getting it also?
I also don't know if this breaks the never played gen 4 joke, so I will hold off of the game for now.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#2 Post by I love squirtle line » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:07 am

I don't think it would break the joke as this seems like a side game. I think I will get it because it looks so awesome!
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by NovariusHaze » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:51 am

I really hope it’s good. We didn’t get very much info from the trailer but the leaks were Interesting. In the leaks it showed
new Pokémon and this action bar that I forget what it’s called. Apparently it’s like Final Fantasy. It charges up and when it’s full you can attack
. PLA takes place in the past so many changes from the original games will happen. Many Pokémon influenced by modern technology won’t exist and stuff like the PC won’t either. I can see the game have like a ranch to store your Pokémon potentially. There is many ways the game can go wrong tho. Apparently it’s supposed to be single player which is why it’s only one version. I guess it kinda of makes sense since technology to trade and battle people from other dimensions wouldn’t exist yet. I hope a storage system and breeding still exists. I’m not sure what other important features should be in PLA. We just need to wait until the next trailer to get some more info. Usually it’s around August we get the juicy stuff like Mega Evolution or Alolan Forms. It’s gonna be a long wait...

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#4 Post by NovariusHaze » Sun May 30, 2021 11:58 pm

Ancient SINNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Mon May 31, 2021 5:28 pm

I haven't replied here yet, but now is the time.

I'm excited about this game. I think a game focused more around collecting and exploring rather than just battling might be really interesting. Show me lore! Show me old stuff! Give me reasons to explore every nook and cranny!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#6 Post by NovariusHaze » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:39 am

Ikr? It’s gonna be great. Especially all the new Pokémon and all the ride features.

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#7 Post by I love squirtle line » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:14 am

wait new pokemon? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! Ancient sinnoh will be the best! Oshi you have to play this game!
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#8 Post by NovariusHaze » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:42 am

@Oshi Wont play lol because he promised himself to never play a Sinnoh game.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#9 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:16 pm

It doesn't count, it's a spin-off of Sinnoh, even though it's not directly gen 4 LOL

I can't wait to see what they may add to this game though. Communication features between it and BDSP would be so cool, even with SwSh as well since we are still in the 8th gen right now.

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#10 Post by NovariusHaze » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:07 am

With it being in the past, there is the potential of many good features being removed. PCs won’t exist but we may have ranches to store Pokémon instead potentially.
Patiently waiting for that controversial news.
SwSh has made waiting for more news, stressful.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.