Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#11 Post by I love squirtle line » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:27 pm

Wait pokemon quest save data bonus in SwSh! Where?
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#12 Post by NovariusHaze » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:21 am

If you have Pokémon Quest save data on your switch, you get bonus League Card backgrounds and frames.

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#13 Post by Oshi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:14 pm

It would be cool if more games have a loyalty mechanic in my opinion. But it seems few do it now these days.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#14 Post by NovariusHaze » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:33 am

Ikr? They could of added an update so Snap gave a bonus but NOPE. I guess it’s because LGPE and Quest were developed by GameFreak and Snap wasn’t

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#15 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU648Rj3wb8 The freshest news about Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl is officially here! We are having the return of the all-purpose Poketch with enhanced graphics and returning features from the original Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum! Hidden Moves are now making a return as well in this revamped series, and it seems they can be accessed from your Poketch as well! Poffin making returns in not only Hearthome City, but also in the Amity Square where you can now walk around with SIX of your cute Pokemon (based on the footage shown, all Pokemon you can walk with will be the exact same set that is available to walk with in Pokemon Platinum, including your starters)! Cheryl and Riley, two allies you will come across on your journey through Sinnoh, as well as Gym Leader Gardenia are given a special feature in the colorful cast the Sinnoh region has. As a faithful remake of the Pokemon DIamond and Pearl series, Eterna City's Pokemon Gym's maze is returning (for those who don't know, the maze is set up much differently in Pokemon Platinum version, with a clock-like theme that is seemingly not present in this trailer)! As these games are releasing on November 19th, 2021, this may be the last update we will receive until launch day. Who's excited now that they've shown some more original features returning in the remakes of these games?!

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#16 Post by NovariusHaze » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:19 pm

Heck yeah no more HM Slaves!

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#17 Post by I love squirtle line » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:26 pm

Awesome
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#18 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:57 pm

The games are out today! Who’s getting them today? What are your initial thoughts?

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#19 Post by Oshi » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:17 pm

Well you guys know me, gen 4 sucks lol.

But in all seriousness. I didn't get them. To me they just feel like another Pokemon remake. I never played gen 4 so I could be wrong, but that is just what I think in the end. Who knows maybe I'll finally play gen 4 if I win the giveaway lol.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#20 Post by KOBY15 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:49 pm

I'm personally not going to buy it for a bit if I even do buy it but I'm excited. Gen 4 was my first and favorite generation and I have been hoping for a remake for a while. I will definitely watch some others play it but I've never been a fan of spending $60 on remasters or remakes of games I already own.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.