Let's Go: Dressing up!

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:43 pm

What do you guys think about the ability to dress up your starter Pokémon in Let's GO, Eevee and Pikachu? Personally I don't really care about features like this either way, but it's a nice addition for those that want it!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:38 pm

Wait a minute... You can dress up your Pokemon??? In my opinion I don't really care but maybe sticking a hat on Eevee would be nice hehe :P

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:46 pm

I think it is kind of cute, but also a bit ridiculous. I hope you do not have to spend game coins on it, because it does not seem super worth it!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:49 pm

I agree with that one Crashinggg, I would rather have something like an event like the Ash Hat Pikachu events that went on for Pokemon Sun and Moon a while back. I managed to get almost all of them since I had a game I was able to start over several times! xD

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:55 pm

So after playing Let's Go Eevee a bunch so far, I can honestly say I'm liking the dressing up more than I did (at least during the storyline) in XY/SM/USUM. It just feels more authentic somehow? There are only some items that cost money to wear, but throughout the storyline they give you a bunch of outfits as you progress too.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.