New Mythical Pokémon: Meltan!

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:48 am

A few days ago, Pokémon GO revealed a new Pokémon after Chikorita Community Day, and it was appearing worldwide and without explanation... It was a Ditto in disguise, but today, we got the official reveal!

https://pokemonletsgo.pokemon.com/en-us/new-pokemon/

Most of Meltan’s body is made from liquid metal, and its shape is very fluid. It can use its liquid arms and legs to corrode metal and absorb it into its own body.

Meltan generates electricity using the metal it absorbs from outside sources. It uses this electricity as an energy source and also as an attack that can be fired from its eye.

Clearly a curious Pokémon, Meltan is very expressive and shows an interest in all kinds of things.
This Mythical Pokémon is still being researched by Professor Oak and Professor Willow, according to the video, but we should be seeing it in Let's GO: Pikachu and Let's GO: Eevee!

I think it's cute. :lol:

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#2 Post by Crashinggg » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:19 am

I am really excited that I am very excited. I think it is such a powerful sounding pokemon for being so cute and definitely the most unexpecting of appearances for a mythical pokemon that led to a lot of theories. Also even though they explained ditto is the one that is turning into it, it is funny when people still keep getting confused, but because of the way ditto transforms and how ditto works he will not show up on the screen as ditto which people don't get, but oh well.

IreneFranklin

#3 Post by IreneFranklin » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:33 am

Very thankful for sharing the great video of new mythical pokemon. Even I am excited to play with my friends. One of my friends suggested to check over here to dive into the pool of other games to have fun and entertain yourself.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.