Let's Go: Who's getting it day 1?

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:42 pm

Who's planning to get Pokémon Let's Go: Eevee or Pikachu the day it comes out?

I'm planning to buy a Switch on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, unless a stellar deal comes around before then, so I'll be picking it up about a week after it comes out.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:37 pm

I don't plan on getting it immediately even though it comes out 2 weeks before my birthday but I might get it sometime after my birthday when I have a job and can buy it for myself.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:53 am

Right now a few of my friends are getting it day one! So I am going to live vicariously through them as I do not have enough money for a switch right now haha. They are going to be playing Let's Go Eevee while I play LeafGreen probably so I am pretty excited!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.