Let's Go first impressions!

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Who's got the game so far? What are your first impressions? Do you like it? Love it? Hate it? Tell us!

I haven't gotten my copy yet, so I'll update this when I do!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:17 pm

I got my Nintendo Switch and a copy of Let’s Go, Eevee! a few days ago for Black Friday, and I’m a few cities in!

My first impressions are:

I really love the graphics style and overall feel of the game. It’s beautiful and the Pokémon appearing in the overworld is a really groundbreaking and awesome change. I hope they continue that in future games.

The level curve seems to be a little off. I feel over leveled already so I’ve been switching my team around as I go a little. Yet again, I am catching a lot more than I need to be so far. Catch Combos are too good to pass up. :)

I LOVE the cameos and extra little additions from the previous Kanto-based games. I won’t spoil anything but they’re all little nice touches.

Haven’t caught a Poliwag yet but super excited to.

:)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.