Galarian Forms and New Rivals in Sword/Shield!

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:33 pm

What do you think? I'm glad some older Pokemon are getting some new love, but I hope they don't reveal any more info before the games arrive... They tend to spoil too much!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Crucis Willow Oha
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#2 Post by Crucis Willow Oha » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:05 am

I enjoy that we are seeing new forms outside of the Kanto Pokemon. I do hope they reveal the evolutions of the starter Pokemon by this weekend.

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#3 Post by KOBY15 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:22 pm

I really like the new Weezing form. It's a meme already but it reminds me of Doug Dimmadome owner of the Dimsdale Dimmadome!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.