Camps, Surprise Trades, Fashion, League Cards!

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:57 pm

Direct footage:

Features footage:

What do you think? I think the Camps feature looks cute and fun! League Cards look neat, a nice little thing to share with friends you play with. Surprise Trades are something I've been asking for since 2013... So it's a welcome addition! Fashion stuff is always good to hear about. The Poliwag shirt is so cute, I hope the guy characters get it too!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#2 Post by KOBY15 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Every new direct I get more and more excited as once I get this it will be my first Pokemon game since gen 4! I am happy mainly about the ability to change your trainers appearance as I love that feature in Pokemon GO. Even if you were able to do it in previous games, I'm still happy.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:14 pm

I’m not particular fond of the trainer dress up features in most games. I usually just get an outfit I like and never change it again. :P But if they add lots of good choices then maybe this’ll change my mind! I hope you enjoy these games, it’s been a few generations since 4!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.