Sword or Shield? What game are you getting?

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.

Sword or Shield?

Pokémon Sword
100%
Pokémon Shield
No votes

Total votes: 2

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:06 pm

Simple enough, what game are you planning to get? Now that there are lots of differences that they've revealed, which do you plan to get? Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield?

I'm planning to get Sword!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#2 Post by Crashinggg » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Since the beginning I have wanted sword just because for me it kinda connected me to Zelda in a way which is another game I really enjoy. :P I know it is a total weird connection, but it's just lead me to to chose sword.

However I feel like because I have not been into pokemon as long as my friends and boyfriend who are also getting the game I feel like I may have to sacrifice and play sword for trades and a different experience. I am one of those "I wanna sample and learn about everything people for myself and with a close friend without it being spoiled by someone on the internet." :P

So I guess big picture says I do not know and I need your help to decide. :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.