Have you completed the Pokédex yet?

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:06 pm

Simple enough, how complete is your Pokédex in Sword/Shield? Are you aiming to complete it or are you just catching your favorites?

I currently have 165 in my dex, but I'm working on filling it in! I want that Shiny Charm. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#2 Post by KOBY15 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:03 am

I currently have 145 Pokémon in my Pokédex, and I’ve seen 284. It’s been on my mind because I’m wanting to get the shiny charm to make hunts easier, but at the same time it’s a big task so I’m pacing myself.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:09 pm

im looking for Grookey or Scorbunny if anyone has some spares?. ( yeah im on a long journey to complete my dex.. since i've not long started it. :D )
Please Click My Beloved Babies!.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Unfortunately I only have my starter Sobble so far!

I'm up to 260 now! Amazing what a week will do. Now I just need mostly stone evolutions and breeding some, as well as catching some more of course. And those version exclusives!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#5 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:52 pm

My starter is Sobble too. :D but right now shes a drizzile now. :) ( i love sobbles evolution line even besides scorbunnys too. )

CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#6 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:47 pm

i've just finished the game ( now im gonna work on my dex now. :) )

CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#7 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:09 pm

7 months later.. yeah I know I'm late ( I'm probably the last to finish ) but yeah I've now managed to complete the Pokédex!! 😭 I'm so glad it's over.. well actually I'm probably gonna work on my isle of armor Dex next now. Wish me luck!. 🙃 ( It might not take as long as the Actual Galar Dex.. hopefully not anyway.. )

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#8 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:28 pm

Well, you will not be the last to finish as I have just gotten Sword last Friday. I am at almost 100 Pokemon obtained so far and I am close to getting my 2nd Gym Badge. I'm just trying to catch everything now, so later on I can just evolve/breed them all. I do plan to get the 63 different Alcremie forms just for the heck of it, so that will also be quite the process!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.