Zeraora Appears in Max Raid Battles!

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:15 pm

Zeraora has now appeared in Max Raid battles! Are you excited? Players will be able to receive a shiny Zeraora if they qualify by meeting the standards shown in the new reveal clip! Do you think you have what it takes to take on Zeraora? I want to hear your thoughts in the replies below! Happy raiding! :poliwhirl:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:09 pm

I've already defeated a few Level 4 Max Raids with Zeraora! I've yet to try 5 star ones, but I hope we can successfully get to 1 million globally so we can all get a shiny Zeraora! The site does note that you "must have deposited a Pokémon in Pokémon HOME or moved a Pokémon to Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield from Pokémon HOME between Wednesday, June 17, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. PDT and Monday, July 6, 2020, at 4:59 p.m. PDT." Keep that in mind!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:26 pm

The shiny Zeraora goal was reached, and users can claim their free Shiny Zeraora in Home now! Here's a helpful tweet explaining what you need to do to claim it. Anyone can get this, even with the free Home version!
https://twitter.com/pkmncast/status/1278088077806886912

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.