New Pokemon Snap Snap-Sharing Thread

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat May 01, 2021 6:09 pm

Hey guys! As y'all know, New Pokemon Snap released yesterday! I wanted to start a thread for those of us who want to share some photos we've taken on the games and just enjoy the quality graphics and Pokemon being shown in them! To start off this thread, here's Emolga electrocuting some fluffruit! I can't wait to see the snaps everyone else takes and shares here! :) Image

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#2 Post by Oshi » Sat May 01, 2021 8:54 pm

Yup. Might as well continue the trend. I'll also steal this one from Hazey to start! :3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sat May 01, 2021 10:10 pm

I don’t have the game yet but I’m very excited to see what photos you guys take!

Also Oshi, but attachments are nice cuz you don’t have to go elsewhere and sometimes image sites delete old photos. :(

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#4 Post by I love squirtle line » Tue May 04, 2021 1:35 pm

New pokemon snap's beginning is sort of boring so after a while I just stopped playing. I will do it again if I actually feel like doing stuff. I'm not in the mood to do stuff.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

yozmak

#5 Post by yozmak » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:55 am

i just realised you can bonk gravelers into the lava in voluca island >_< def a 2-4 star pic LOL

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:01 pm

I get to bonk Graveler??? I'm gonna have to play this game again more soon so I can post more pictures!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.