Will they announce a new game on Pokémon Day 2022?

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.

Will new games be announced on Pokémon Day?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:29 pm

Yes, Gen 9 game
50%
Yes, new Legends game
No votes
Yes, Pokémon Sleep
25%
No, but DLC for BDSP/PLA/SwSH
25%
No, nothing will be announced at all
No votes

Total votes: 4

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:29 pm

Hey all!

I was thinking, as I'm sure you have been as well about the upcoming Pokémon Day, on February 27. Do you think they'll announce a new Pokémon game during that time? Do you think it'll be Gen 9? Will it be DLC for BDSP or Legends: Arceus? What do you think will happen?

I'm honestly hoping we get a new game at least after next spring, not before then. I want time to enjoy the games that are out now, and I think many others feel the same way. But, if we hear anything about Gen 9, even if just a title (which they've done before with Sun and Moon), that would be neat. I guess we'll see soon!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by NovariusHaze » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:41 pm

Betting everything on Gen 9 2022

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#3 Post by Oshi » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Hmm my thoughts are just "Here is the games we are still working on" and that's about it really. Probably throw in some updates here and there too. Maybe something with the TCG or merch. Who knows.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.