Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC: The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:12 pm

Is anyone planning to get this DLC for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet when they release later this year in the fall and winter?

I'm remaining hopefully optimistic, but since I haven't really had a great time with the games since I beat them, I probably won't get them right away. I also don't know why the name is The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero when it takes place on different areas of the game that aren't Area Zero. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#2 Post by I love squirtle line » Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:48 pm

I don't want to spend 30 dollars after spending 60 dollars on Violet.
But I probably will anyways.
In other news I got a Japanese Miraidon Ex pokemon card which is pretty neat.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by NovariusHaze » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:30 pm

I already paid for the DLC on both Scarlet and Violet when it was announced. Since then I’ve grown tired of SV but since I’ve already paid for them I might play them when it is released.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:12 pm

Well, it's release day for the first part of the Scarlet and Violet DLC, the Teal Mask. Anyone playing it?

I think this is the first time since B2W2 came out that I'm not playing a Pokémon game/DLC on day one. :o

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

yozmak

#5 Post by yozmak » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:52 am

ahem, am i late? i just finished the teal mask and the second part released. but still no sign of furfrou :(

Mike
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#6 Post by Mike » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:02 pm

I bought it 2 days ago and so far, I'm impressed. Definitely worth it.

Monthly and bug challenge

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.