All Things Wario Ware!

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:09 pm

Lately I have been playing "Wario Ware Get it Together!" on the switch and I love it!

If you haven't played it yet, in this game you start was Wario in his very own video game as you progress through the video game competing in a series of timed challenges within it as different characters to defeat the bugs in the game until eventually you battle the final boss to unlock post game features, the ability to play with all of the characters, the Wario Cup and bonus levels.

The post game is perfect because although you can complete the game in about 3 hours due to the challenges being so quick it pulls you in by letting you compete against yourself to reach highscores and see how far you can get again as you have the chance to complete each level again with every character to do better. Although each level typically has 18 I think at the most challenges to complete before you can do the mini boss challenge in this post game you get to keep progressing through the level after the boss level as long as you have lives.

These are some of the things that make this game perfect for me because it's quick, allows room for improvement, allows me to challenge and compete against myself, and has mini games I can compete in if I need a break from replaying the story.

Has anyone else played any Wario Ware Games? I know there is quite a few and there is even a new one on the switch named "Wario Ware Move it!" I hope you check this game out and enjoy it as much as I do and share your own Wario Ware game experiences with me!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.