Hello, sunshine!

Post here if you are new to Poliwager Forums, introducing yourself to the other users of Poliwager Forums!
Forum rules
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If you are new, please post an introduction topic in this forum to let us all know who you are! Click the "New Topic" button below and create a topic telling us a bit about yourself!
Panorama

#1 Post by Panorama » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:04 am

Hello again, sunshine! My name is Panorama on the site, but there are two simple nicknames that you can call me Nana (another formulation of my real name) and Zuko (the name of one of my favorite characters / own/), but you can call me whatever you want! and as it will be convenient for you, I will not be offended or upset.

I am a very friendly person, I will never answer you rudely, I will not insult you, and even more so I will not ignore you!(I may respond with a delay due to business). I will always be glad to meet new people! And maybe we'll become friends.
I communicate to everyone by the soft nicknames of the sun, golden, cute.
I hope that no one will be offended by such treatment.

I found this site/forum by chance, in search of interesting and similar sites such as Dragon Cave, Egg Cave, Final Outpost (where I actually found the link). But when I came across this site, I was delighted, I just adore Pokemon and have been following them since a conscious age and I can say that I am growing up with each new generation. And I just couldn't get past it)

As for the interests:
I love Pokemon, as mentioned above, although I did not manage to personally play all the roles, but even without that, I know a lot thanks to the information I read and the series.
My favorite Pokemon over the years are Septile, Pelipper and Purugli. If I find them here, I will be incredibly happy)

I really love animals, all of them without exception. And this love is justified not only by words, but also by deeds, I am studying to be a veterinarian and I am ready to do a lot for the sake of cute little animals.

Besides Pokemon, I have many other favorite games... of this pair, I can name Minecraft, MLP, Undertale (Deltarune), ARK, Resident evil and many others.
Perhaps we can agree on a common theme)

And I also like to draw, although I am a mediocre artist, but I still draw more for my own pleasure than to get approval.

And in the end, I would also like to apologize for my broken English. However, I don't communicate well in it, so I apologize for mistakes or incorrect spelling.

ClaratheBlaziken
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#2 Post by ClaratheBlaziken » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:04 pm

Hello there, welcome to Poliwager! I'm Clara, or Blaziken, or Blaze, or Iceflame on the adoptables site. You'll see me lurking around and posting a lot in the forum-games section. If you're interested in art, we're also running an art raffle which I need to start on, lol.

You know, we have a Blaziken person and a Sceptile person now, so I wonder if we'll ever get a Swampert person....

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:09 pm

@Panorama Welcome! It’s good to have you here! I think a lot of people have nicknames for others here, so you’ll fit in just fine. What Pokémon game is your favorite so far? :)

There is a breed request topic here for the Adoptables if you are looking for something specific!

Also, your English is pretty great!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Mike
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by Mike » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:38 pm

Welcome. And you have great English, some of the best I've seen.

Monthly and bug challenge

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.