June 2024 Events + Community Weekend [Ground-type]!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri May 31, 2024 11:00 pm

Happy 14th Birthday, Poliwager Adoptables!

14 years ago, on June 1, 2010, Poliwager Adoptables was created! Happy birthday Poliwager Adoptables! It's amazing to see how far we've come as a community in the last 14 years.

To celebrate Poliwager Adoptables' birthday today, be sure to redeem your Event Ticket for Enamorus before the day is over, and enjoy a 5x multiplier for Views and Interactions today!

On June 19th, we will have a 1.9x multiplier in honor of the holiday Juneteenth, and on June 28th, we will have a 2.8x multiplier to celebrate National Pride Day! Be sure to come online and take advantage of the extra bonuses the multipliers will offer you!

National Pink Day!

ImageImage

June 23rd is National Pink Day! To celebrate, we will have a Snubbull and Skitty outbreak! Be sure to hop online that day for a slightly better chance at hatching a Shiny Snubbull or Skitty that day!

ImageImageImage

This month's event will be a Shiny Hunt event for the iconic elemental monkey trio from Black and White, Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour! Simply adopt and hatch a Shiny Pansage, Pansear, or Panpour during the month to get a prize egg at the end of the month! Weekends will be multipliers to help you hatch some eggs! Hatch as many as you can, and help each other out by interacting with other users' eggs too! Share your egg image codes here on the forums in your signature or on other websites to get extra Egg Steps as well. Good luck!

June Community Weekend!

Community Weekend is a weekend each month aimed towards gathering as a community here on Poliwager Forums, with various bonuses on Poliwager Adoptables. This month's Community Weekend will be from June 14-16! This month's Community Weekend Bonus-type is Ground-type! More of the Bonus-type eggs will appear on Poliwager Adoptables during the weekend and Exp. bonuses will apply to any Bonus-types that you interact with or post here on Poliwager Forums. Add your Bonus-types to your party and signature here and adopt some new ones during Community Weekend!

Community Weekend Details:
  • Community Weekend goes from Friday at 12:00 AM until Sunday at 11:59 PM.
  • More details can be found on the Events page during the Community Weekend.
  • A bonus Pokémon type is chosen for the weekend.
  • Extra 50% Experience from Interactions for the bonus Pokémon type.
  • Extra 50% Experience from Views for the bonus Pokémon type if shared on Poliwager Forums.
  • Extra 50% Experience while Pokémon Camping for the bonus Pokémon type.
  • More of the bonus Pokémon type to adopt.
  • A higher chance of hatching a Shiny bonus Pokémon type.
  • A multiplier on Poliwager Adoptables to help you hatch even more eggs and raise your Pokémon faster.
  • A few random Bonus-type Pokémon are viewable on the Events page to help them level up. Refresh to see more.
  • Image Bronze Community Weekend Interactions Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 15 Interactions during the weekend
  • Image Silver Community Weekend Interactions Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 30 Interactions during the weekend
  • Image Gold Community Weekend Interactons Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 50 Interactions during the weekend
  • Image Bronze Community Weekend Views Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 15 Views during the weekend
  • Image Silver Community Weekend Views Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 30 Views during the weekend
  • Image Gold Community Weekend Views Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 50 Views during the weekend
  • Pokémon and their eligible Medals can be found on the Pokémon Stats page during the Community Weekend.

Say hello and stay a while! It's a great time to tell your friends about Poliwager and hang out with them here, during this month's Community Weekend!

Tell Your Friends!

Lastly, Referral prizes! Tell a new friend about Poliwager Forums, have them post in this topic saying that you referred them here, and you both will receive a small bonus prize on Poliwager Adoptables! Let's continue to make Poliwager Forums a great place to relax and hang out with fellow Pokémon fans. If you have any suggestions on what we can do to make this an even better place to be a part of, please post them here as well!

~~~~~

What is your favorite feature that was added to Poliwager Adoptables in the last 14 years? Are you excited to see what we'll have added next? What are some of your favorite Ground-type Pokémon? Tell us in the comments!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by NovariusHaze » Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:27 pm

A few of my Favourite Ground-Type Pokémon are Trapinch, Torterra, Zygarde, and Autumn Turtwig!

evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by evergreenn » Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:05 pm

Slix knows my favorite feature added to the Adoptables in the last 14 years - the mass release button!

Excited to see if maybe someday there will be a vending machine for the Pokemon to go visit on rainy days like today.

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#4 Post by momoapplegirl » Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:08 pm

I think my favorite ground-type is probably Flygon. I remember seeing it in the Jirachi movie as a kid and thinking it was the coolest thing ever.

Pink is my favorite color so it's cool that there's a day dedicated to it this month!
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Mike
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#5 Post by Mike » Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:49 am

My favorite is Nidoking, Runerigus, Zygarde, and Torterra

Monthly and bug challenge

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:00 pm

June's Community Weekend, featuring Ground-type Pokémon, begins in just one hour and runs through the weekend! I hope to see you adopting eggs and sharing them here!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#7 Post by momoapplegirl » Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:08 am

Good luck everyone!!
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.